Access the complete report at:
Factors such as change management, technology obsolescence and vendor-developer partnership are major restraints that are hindering the growth of this market. While the United States leads the sales, Asia is the second largest market in e Learning products.
The Global E-Learning Market is segmented on the basis of Product, Vendors, Technology and Geography. On the basis of Product, the market is segregated into Academic e-Learning and Corporate e-Learning. On the basis of Vendor, the market is categorized into Content Providers and Service Providers. The market is segmented on the basis of technology into Learning Management system (LMS), Rapid e-learning, Mobile e-learning, Virtual classroom, Podcasts, Application simulation tool, Learning Content Management System, Knowledge management system and others. Global E-Learning Market by geography is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
The key players in the Global E-Learning Market are Adobe systems Inc., Apollo Education Group Inc., Cisco Systems, Citrix, HealthStream Inc., McGrawHill, Microsoft, Saba, Skill Soft and Blackboard Inc.
Make an inquiry at:
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States