According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Polyisobutylene Market is estimated at $1.5 billion in 2015 and is poised to grow at a CAGR of 4.51% to reach $2.05 billion by 2022. Growth in automotive industry and rising demand for substitution of tires and tubes boosts the market demand during the forecast period. Enhancement of road infrastructure is estimated to fuel the trend for radial passenger vehicle tires, which results in the growth of the market. Besides, increasing severe regulations regarding most quality medical packaging is anticipated to boost the market. Increasing awareness about the usage of Polyisobutylene materials is expected to open lucrative opportunities for market growth.
Automotive segment accounted for about 75% of the total market in 2014. Asia Pacific commanded the largest share accounting for approximately 55% of the global market. The growth of industries such as transportation and automobiles particularly in developing regions such as China and India are anticipated to propel the market in Asia Pacific region. India is presently one of the fastest developing markets for polyisobutylene as many automotive manufactures are setting up novel production units in India.
Browse full report with TOC at:
Some of the key players in the polyisobutylene market include ExxonMobil, Infineum International Ltd., BASF SE, TPC Group, Daelim, Chevron Oronite, Lanxess, The Lubrizol Corporation, Ineos Group Limited, ENEOS, and Infenium.
? Conventional Polyisobutylene
? Highly Reactive Polyisobutylene
? Automotive Applications
? Lubricant and Fuel Additives
? Tackifiers and Modifiers
? Sporting Equipment
? Personal Care
View all reports of this category at:
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Blog URL: http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information Click Here: Acute Market Reports
Company Name: Acute Market Reports
Contact Person: Chris Paul
Phone: India: +91 7755981103, Toll Free US/Canada: +1-855-455-8662
Address:Office No 01, 1st Floor, Aditi Mall, Baner