According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Masterbatch market is valued at $9.9 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.86% to reach $14.75 billion by 2022. Factors such as growing Gross Domestic Product (GDP), rapid growth in industrialization, augmented output of plastic components, packaging products and consumer goods acts as driving forces for the market. Packaging application accounted for a global market share of around 42% by value in 2015. The mounting plastic consumption in the automotive industry is anticipated to boost the masterbatch market during the forecast period.
The Asia Pacific region is slated to be the major growing area owing to rapid growth in plastics processing. China is the major consumer of masterbatch products worldwide, and has a highest growth rate over the analysis period followed by the U.S. The consequent rise in foreign investments and increase in the numerous new manufacturing establishments are favoring Asia Pacific region to emerge as the largest market.
Browse full report with TOC at:
Some of the key players in the masterbatch market include A. Schulman, Ingenia Polymer Corp, Dow Corning Corporation, Cabot Corporation, Ampacet Corporation, Ferro Corporation, RTP Company, PolyOne Corporation, Clariant International, Americhem Inc, Plastika Kritis S.A., Hubron (International) Ltd., Polyplast Müller GmbH, and Tosaf Group.
Types of Masterbatch Covered:
End-use Applications Covered:
? Building & Construction
? Consumer Goods
View all reports of this category at:
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
Blog URL: http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
For More Information Click Here: Acute Market Reports
Company Name: Acute Market Reports
Contact Person: Chris Paul
Phone: India: +91 7755981103, Toll Free US/Canada: +1-855-455-8662
Address:Office No 01, 1st Floor, Aditi Mall, Baner