However, factors such as safety issues and high costs are limiting the market growth. The future opportunity for the market lies in increasing number of horizontal wells.
The usage of thermoplastics is increasing in oil & gas industry, mainly in deepwater and ultra deepwater applications, is one of the key drivers of thermoplastic pipes market. The oil & gas application of thermoplastic pipes is expected to grow at a significant growth rate due to increasing demand for flexible pipes, risers and umbilical. Asia-Pacific leads the global market with the largest market share and is expected to grow with a high CAGR among the other regions due to emerging economies, increasing oil and gas activities over the forecast period. Emerging countries such as China, India and Brazil are projected to be the fastest growing markets.
Browse full report with TOC at:
Some of the key players in the market are Chevron Philips Chemical Company LP, Airborne Oil & Gas B. V., Advanced Drainage Systems Inc, national Oilwell Varco, KWH Pipe, Prysmian, IPEX Inc, Technip, Simtech, Georg Fischer Piping Systems Ltd, and Antna Plastics.
Thermoplastic Pipes polymer Types Covered:
? Polyethylene (PE)
? Polyamide (PA) Market
? Polypropylene (PP) Market
? Ployvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF)
? Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
? Municipal Pipes
? Mining & Dredging Pipes
? Oil & Gas
? Chemical Pipes
View all reports of this category at:
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Blog URL: http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information Click Here: Acute Market Reports
Company Name: Acute Market Reports
Contact Person: Chris Paul
Phone: India: +91 7755981103, Toll Free US/Canada: +1-855-455-8662
Address:Office No 01, 1st Floor, Aditi Mall, Baner