CUPERTINO, CA – 8 Mar, 2016 – AccountSight Software is excited to announce the enhancements to its resource planning module. The extended functionalities make the time tracking and billing software ideal for medium to larger companies.
“Often time growing companies find themselves in need of efficient resource forecasting and planning, running ‘what if’ scenarios and capacity planning. AccountSight’s resource planning module is a forecasting tool that is really easy to setup in a matter of minutes to provide powerful and meaningful reporting,” said Mahender Bist, CEO of AccountSight. “This is an elegant forecasting tool without heavy Gantt charts but highly effective with project assignment based on resource role, skills, geography and department. Planning results are compared with the actual time tracking or can be used for standalone powerful reporting.”
The enhancements to AccountSight include:
• Resource Allocation and Capacity Planning – Helps managers redistribute and balance out workload during project assignment itself due to real-time visibility. Capacity planning helps with Hiring analysis.
• Comprehensive Insight into Portfolio – Insight into time/efforts spent on projects and operational activities as well as who will be working on which project.
• Forecasted vs Actual Comparison – Forecasted vs actual time spent on the project serves as a powerful actionable matrix for project re-alignment.
• Accurate Forecasting – Improve your estimates for future projects based on historical data.
• Reporting – Metrics to demonstrate include resource allocation, time and time off hours for the month, quarter and year, location based assignments, and department based percentage allocation
Sign up for a free 30 day trial to try out AccountSight’s resource planning module at:
AccountSight Key Features:
• Time tracking and expense tracking in seconds.
• Efficient timesheet and expense approval workflow notifications.
• Convenient reimbursement management and accounts reconciliation.
• Resource planning for future projects.
• Time off module with multiple calendars for employees and consultants.
• Excel integration for time and expense bulk uploads.
• QuickBooks integration with time tracking and invoicing features.
• PayPal integration with invoices reconciles accounts receivables automatically.
• Fast and easy manual and recurring online invoicing.
• Configurable automatic reminders on timesheet, expense and invoices.
• Quick and professional project estimates for bidding.
• Powerful dashboards and reports for online project management and invoice status.
• Drill-down directly from dashboards into time, expenses and invoicing reports.
Sign up for a free 30 day trial to see how it can help your company save time and money and increase employee productivity. No credit card needed.
Give it a try now at https://www.accountsight.com/
AccountSight is a leading time tracking and invoicing software that is integrated with QuickBooks and PayPal. It is easy, feature rich and robust and ideal for small to big companies. It is full of productivity-driven features that are conveniently available to users through a very helpful interface. The exceptional customer service as well as the many customer benefits make AccountSight the perfect choice for companies who need a seamless transition from their legacy system.
For more information, please visit https://www.accountsight.com/
AccountSight works with any operating system. Supported browsers are Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
AccountSight is a subscription based software with prices starting from $8 to $10/user. Volume discounts available for larger companies and government organizations. Please contact AccountSight directly for special pricing.
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: AccountSight
Contact Person: Anita Bist
Country: United States