“Never let passion die alone.” This is the message brought out by the newly published anthology on loving, finding and keeping a soul mate.
Every single secretly longs for that one conversation with an expert that will change their life forever. That conversation can now easily happen over coffee, in the form of a new anthology: Secrets to Drama-Free Love: Proven Solutions That Singles Use to Help Them Find, Catch, and Keep the Right Relationship.
The human heart defies and shuns expertise, but still remains in need of guidance from people who have been there and done that. Lorii Abela, author, speaker, coach, matchmaker and CEO of FilipinoSweetie dating site, felt the widening gap and brought together experienced, global practitioners in the dating and relationship domain to lay bare some secrets they have long known.
The result is Secrets to Drama-Free Love, a must-read-before-that-first-kiss collection of dating advice, stories and expert testimony that will make singles spend a whole evening or night in disbelief as they absorb global wisdom addressing every heartache known to aspiring lovers.
Among other things, the authors tackle how self-love and acceptance forms the starting point of change. They reveal the lesser known facts about cross-cultural dating. Learn how matchmakers can make next Valentine’s Day what it should be or how to approach that girl who could be the next Ms. Universe. And wind up by knowing how to hear “yes” in 30 days!
The book promises no drama to every single heart. It is comprised of handpicked international dating experts, speakers and coaches who cover three major aspects of bonding: loving self, finding a relationship and keeping a relationship.
Aside from Lorii Abela, here are the other featured authors:
• Maryanne Comaroto, M.A., CCHT, is a relationship expert, radio personality, seminar leader, and award-winning author. Her weekly radio show, Maryanne Live!, reaches millions of listeners in 130 countries worldwide. She’s a go-to expert for Neil Cavuto on Fox News, ABC’s View from the Bay, Hollywood Life, eHarmony, WetPaint, and In Touch Online.
• Svetlana Mukha – CEO and leading matchmaker of Diolli and Paradise Date. She is the winner of the 2016 Idate Award for “Best Matchmaker” and a finalist in “Best Product Design.” Svetlana believes that love knows no borders and for 8 years has been successfully matching Ukrainian ladies with gentlemen from international countries.
• Master Albert Cheung (BSc.Tech) is a scholar and lecturer on the subject of Chinese metaphysics and wisdom. He has created and designed a wide range of books and products: “Success on all levels,” “The I-Ching Wisdom,” “The I-Ching Pictorial Guide,” “The Strategy & Tactics (card & book set),” “The Emperor’s Stargate,” all of which provide simple techniques to be easily applied in everyday life.
• Carolyn Chan is the founder of So Klose, an ISO9001:2008 certified and multi award-winning elite matchmaking-services company that provides dating, matchmaking and personal introduction services. She is a Certified Matchmaker of The Matchmaking Institute in New York and a China National Certified Matchmaking Consultant of the China Human Resource Bureau.
• Mykim Tran – CEO of Wake Up Foundation, Mykim is a speaker, educator, author and life and happiness expert. She seeks to help transform individuals in order for them to create a lifestyle they love through believing in themselves and using their inner strength and talent.
• Christy Goldstein is a certified life and relationship coach. She writes for Yourtango and various other dating websites. She was diagnosed with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome in 2007, has undergone 56 surgeries and has made it her duty to bring awareness to EDS and its counterpart illnesses.
• Deanna Morae is the creator and founder of Blissology, a touch technique that brings passion and connection to intimate relationships. As an international speaker and trainer, she teaches this dynamic touch technique to couples all over the world to help them find and maintain deep, connected, loving relationships.
• BettyLou Nelson – a conservative version of the well-known Fruitcake Lady on TV, giving wise, candid advice to mature women. She has co-authored two best-selling books: Sexy Secrets to a Juicy Love Life and Manifesting a New Life. She is recently married at age 72.
“Passion is what keeps the world going. We must not let it die. This truth is amply brought home by the new anthology, and I am sure singles will devour it cover to cover and find their soul-mate, all without the usual drama that made them stay away in the first place,” said publisher and compiler Lorii Abela.
Secrets to Drama-Free Love is now available at: http://amzn.to/1LOAOSO
Company Name: Manifesting My Destiny
Contact Person: Lorii Abela
Country: United States