Thirty of America’s best known financial experts will be presenting over 120 hours of financial empowerment tips, strategies and information in 10 cities this spring and summer as part of the “Preparing for A Better Financial Future” Conference Tour launching March 19, 2016 in Orlando Florida.
The focus of the “Preparing for A Better Financial Future” Conference is on presenting in each city a unique workshop providing knowledge and strategies that enable participants to create a more secure financial future that can withstand the unexpected economic turbulence that has been experienced during the recent Great Recession.
The conference workshops will be presented in multiple cities around the U.S., including –
3/12 Detroit, MI
3/19 Orlando, FL,
4/9, Atlanta, GA
4/16 Dallas, TX
5/7 Chicago, IL
5/21 Philadelphia, PA
6/4 Boston, MA
6/11 Washington, D.C.
6/25 Los Angeles, CA
7/9 Houston, TX
Financial stability remains a key concern six years after the Great Recession and three years after the economic recovery supposedly began. Tens of Millions of Americans have seen their wealth disappear, their real incomes drop, the costs of basic necessities in their lives skyrocket, and their prospects dwindling for living a better life than their grandparents lived. So say the organizers of a unique national financial literacy conference whose focus is providing cutting edge 21st century financial information tips and strategies to young professionals with families, emerging business owners, and people a decade or less away from retirement.
The Numbers Are Grim:
• According to the 2015 Financial Literacy Survey for the National Foundation for Credit Counseling and Nerd Wallet.
• 70% of Americans are currently worried about their personal finances. 33% of consumers carry credit card balances from month to month
• 60% of consumers continue to spend without a budget, and 24% are not paying their bills on time
• 28% of Americans are worried that they do not have enough savings for retirement.
• 75% agree that they would benefit from advice and answers to everyday financial questions from a professional.
• Other statistics confirm the growing need for and interest in financial education ranging from millennials to baby boomers:
• 57% of American adults—approximately 138 million—are struggling financially.
• 20% of Americans spend more than they make.
• 60% of don’t have a rainy day fund.
• 54% of millennials say debt is their “biggest financial concern.”
• Millennials, as a generation, have a larger delinquency rate on their bills compared to all other ages.
• Today, more than 40 million people in the United States are 65 and older, that number is expected to more than double by 2050, many of which have inadequate retirement savings. There’s a $6.6 trillion gap between the pensions and retirement savings of U.S. households and what they should have to maintain their living standards in retirement, and 41% of baby boomers expect their standard of living to decrease in retirement.
• In December 2013, 19% of all homes owed at least 25% more on their mortgage than the home was worth.
• Wages for nearly all Americans have been stagnant for more than 30 years.
A new millennial population, ages 25-45, young with families and apprehensive about the future, is looking for help and answers that can help them navigate the infested waters of financial instability. According to Za’ Pearl Events who says they are aware of the struggles of young professionals and families face trying to navigate the treacherous economic waters. Za’ Pearl Events is a small event planning company, who has daily conversations with young professionals and families still struggling to regain their footing in this still – uncertain economic climate. This has led them to realize one startling fact: most of these young professionals, are people who need financial advice and tips and strategies for building wealth. Some have had very little access to the kinds of financial experts and money managers available to the more affluent. “As young professionals with families they are too busy trying to make ends meet to really focus on learning how to empower ourselves financially.”
When one of their clients whose small business was devastated by lost services revenue and broken promises confided to Za’ Pearl Staff about their financial struggles, Za’ Pearl Staff decided to create a venue that’s needed where professionals could come and interact with financial experts and gain the knowledge and insights that could lead them to begin proactively planning and managing their own financial futures.
The conference, called “Preparing for A Better Financial Future”, is bringing thirty financial experts with over 120 hours of total workshop information to thirteen cities in the US and North America between March 19 and July 9, 2016.
Activities at the conference venues include: networking opportunities, three main sessions, Q&A, meals, reception, mini booth showcases that include vendor booths, and they are hosting contest and games.
Tickets are available through Ticketbud.com for all conference workshops in all cities. Stay tuned to media outlets for talk shows, radio spots and news features focused on the thirty (30) financial experts that have been assembled for this one of a kind event.
For more information call Pierre Clark at 312-970-0249.
FROM ZAPEARL EVENTS
SPONSORSHIP NEWS RELEASE FROM ZAPEARL EVENTS
RADIO NEWS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE TO ALL RADIO STATIONS AND CABLE TV STATIONS AND CABLE TV NETWORKS NATIONALLY AND IN LOCAL CITIEIS
MEDIA RELEASE TO LOCAL NEWS MEDIA SPONSORS, RADIO SPONSORS, CABLE TV SPONSORS, BUSINESS CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE, LOCAL BANKS, SAVINGS AND LOANS AND CORPORATE INTERESTS
NATIONAL SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES TO PUT CORPORATE BRANDING AND PROMOTIONAL MESSAGE IN FRONT OF THOUSANDS OF EMERGING PROFESSIONALS AND ADULTS WITH YOUNG FAMILIES.
In appreciation for the support given, the event company will feature the company in their Program Booklet as a supporting contributor as well as on all other promotional materials and social media channels.
For more information about the Preparing for a Better Financial Future conference, please call 212-419-4908 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like this conference to come to your city, please let us know. We look forward to hearing from you and will welcome both your support and your involvement!
About Preparing for a Better Financial Future Conference:
The event will be going on tour and help people to have a better financial future. By attending the event, people will learn what they need to do to overcome financial negatives and improve their future for positive results.
Distributed by HeadlinePlus Press Release Distribution
Company Name: ZAPEARL EVENTS
Contact Person: David, Amy, Tina, and Edward
Country: United States