“Global Business Outlook Survey of Senior Executives 2013-2014” is a new report analyzes how companies’ procurement expenditures, business strategies, media spend, marketing and sales strategies and practices, and business planning are set to change in 2013-2014. This report gives you access to the category-level spending outlooks, budgets, supplier selection criteria, business challenges, current size of the marketing and advertising budgets and investment opportunities of senior level executives.
The report also identifies the future growth of buyers and suppliers, M&A, capital expenditure, staff hiring, and e-procurement. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and sizes.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC On “Global Business Outlook Survey of Senior Executives 2013-2014” at:
Why was the report written?
The report includes key topics such as procurement behaviors and strategies, the current size of the marketing and advertising budgets. Furthermore the report also identifies the threats and opportunities, economic outlook trends, M&A expectations, media channel spending outlooks, media budgets, marketing agency selection criteria, business challenges and confidence among senior level executives across various industries. Most secondary research reports are based on general industry drivers and do not understand the industry executives’ attitude and changing behaviors, creating a gap in presenting the business outlook of the industry.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Cost and demand pressures, repayment of debt, and the potential need to meet new compliance procedures. In addition, quick access to new markets, business expansion, and attempts to increase market share which are easily achievable through M&A are key reasons for increase in consolidation levels according to senior executives.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
“Global Business Outlook Survey of Senior Executives 2013-2014” is a new that analyzes how companies’ procurement expenditures, business strategies, media spend, marketing and sales strategies and practices, and business planning are set to change in 2013-2014. This report provides data and analysis on category-level spending outlooks, budgets, supplier selection criteria, business challenges, and investment opportunities of senior level executives. Furthermore it provides the current size of the marketing and advertising budgets and how spending will change, providing insight into global marketing behavior; it also identifies future growth, key consumer trends, M&A, and e-procurement across various industries. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors in the global food and beverage industry, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities and provides access to information categorized by region and size.
Browse Reports Of Different Category at:
- Drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and key growth regions.
- Uncover the key challenges and opportunities, and identify the key actions required to maintain and win business.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how companies’ budgets are changing and the direction of spending in the future. Better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer’s changing needs.
- Secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the behavior and changing strategies of companies.
Reasons To Buy
- China, Brazil, India and the Middle East are the important emerging markets to offer growth in 2013.
- ‘Market uncertainty’, ‘responding to pricing pressure’ and ‘cost containment’ remain the leading business concerns for 2013
- Overall, for 2013, the average size of the annual procurement budget identified by senior level executives across industries is projected at US$81 million, while the annual marketing budget is identified at US$2 million.
- ‘Level of service’, ‘price’ and ‘proven track record’ remains the leading business concerns across industries in 2013.
- ‘Competitor and market intelligence research’ and ‘customer intelligence and analytics’ were identified as the marketing and sales solutions most expected to be invested during 2013.
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at:
- An analysis of revenue growth expectations by senior level respondents reveals that 55% are ‘more optimistic’ about their company’s revenue growth in 2013.
- A significant percentage of senior level respondents highlighted capital expenditure towards new product development, employee training and IT infrastructure development.
- Senior level respondents identified ‘focus sales efforts on generating new business’, ‘trial new and innovative products in the market’ and ‘focus sales efforts on existing markets’ as key areas where companies intend to change strategies.
- A total of 21% of senior level respondents anticipate a minimum of 2% increase of their current workforce in 2013.
- Survey results show that, senior level respondents identified the US, Singapore, Taiwan and Hong Kong and Canada to offer the highest growth potential among developed countries in 2013-2014.
Browse Other Reports By Radiant Insights:
- Agricultural and Forestry Machine Market:
- Beverage and Food Processing Machine Market:
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States