Operating revenues of the Chinese home appliances industry are anticipated to have totaled between 1.45 trillion (US$22.04 billion; US$1=6.58 RMB) and 1.46 trillion RMB (US$22.19 billion) in 2015, representing 2%-3% year-on-year growth, according to China Household Electrical Appliances Association. The growth has been attributed mainly to the price reduction of raw materials and effective corporate transformation and upgrade.
Meanwhile, export value of the Chinese home appliance industry is estimated at 56 billion RMB (US$8.51 billion), breaking the record high again in 2015. Looking specifically at LCD TV development, LeTV managed to squeeze into top-10 best selling TVs in December for the first time with its LETV-S40AIR taking up 2.16% of market share.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on:
- This research focuses on the Chinese home appliance market and industry in four major categories: washing machine, refrigerator, air conditioner, and LCD TV
- Sales volume of international and Chinese home appliance brands, including their market share ranking across these four categories
- Detailed sales volume share rankings of international and Chinese home appliance branded models, touching on model number and average selling price
- Export/import volume and value of home appliances related to these four categories
- The research is conducted based on primary data obtained through interviews and secondary information of shipments and sales disclosed publicly by Chinese government institutions such as National Bureau of Statistics and General Administration of Customs, international and Chinese branded vendors and channel distributors in China
Browse All Reports of This Category at:
- LG Panda
Browse Other Reports By Radiant Insights:
- Dental Equipment and Supplies Companies in China:
- Baby Food Companies in China:
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States