The global market for egg phosphatidylcholine is expected to reach USD 12.2 million by 2020. Egg phosphatidylcholine demand is expected to rise on account of its choline content which is an essential nutrient in daily diet. In addition, increasing occurrence of diseases such as Alzheimer’s and memory loss for population aged over 65 years is expected to trigger the demand for egg phosphatidylcholine in their treatment.
Browse the Full Egg Phosphatidylcholine Market – Global Scenario, Industry Outlook, Share, and Industry analysis, Size, Trends and Forecast Report at:
Dietetic supplements were the largest application segment accounting for USD 5.7 million of egg phosphatidylcholine market revenue in 2013. Increasing awareness regarding consumption of food with high nutritional content is expected to boost the demand for egg phosphatidylcholine over the forecast period. Egg phosphatidylcholine is also used in pharmaceutical applications and accounted for over USD 1.2 million of market revenue in 2013.
Browse All Reports of This Category at:
Further key findings from the study suggest:
• Dietary supplements were the fastest growing application segment in the egg phosphatidylcholine market, at an estimated CAGR of 5.6% from 2014 to 2020.
• Cosmetics were the second largest application segment for egg phosphatidylcholine, with market revenue expected to exceed USD 2.1 million by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 5.0% from 2014 to 2020. The dominance of cosmetics in the market can be attributed to increasing concerns regarding health and hygiene coupled with changing environmental patterns. In addition, increasing awareness in the youth regarding use of cosmetic products on the basis of quality is expected to further augment the demand for egg phosphatidylcholine.
• Europe was the largest market for egg phosphatidylcholine, with revenue USD 2.9 million in 2013 owing to existence of a strong market for cosmetics due to high consumer awareness. Asia Pacific is expected to witness fastest growth, at an estimated CAGR of 10.2% from 2014 to 2020 due to increasing demand from various application markets.
• Key Companies in the market include Nutrasal Inc, Avanti Polar Lipids Inc, Lipoid, Natural Factors, Kewpie Corporation, NOF America Corporation, and Jena Bioscience GmbH.
Request a Sample Copy of this Report at:
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global egg phosphatidylcholine market on the basis of application and region:
Egg Phosphatidylcholine Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
Egg Phosphatidylcholine Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
Read more reports related to Food Category:
• Wolfberry Extract Industry:
• beta-Carotene (CAS 7235-40-7) Industry:
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States