ICT has revolutionized the education sector and technology has become an indispensable tool for the success of educational institutions. ICT provides a large variety of learning tools at the disposal of students and teachers and it plays a vital role in imparting quality learning. The use of various ICT solutions in the education sector allows the learning process to be more interesting and motivating for students.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC On “ICT investment trends in education; Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2016” at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/ict-investment-trends-in-education-enterprise-ict-spending-patterns-through-to-the-end-of-2016
- Kable’s survey shows that educational institutions are planning to invest the highest proportion of their ICT budgets in core technology domains such as hardware, software, and IT services in 2015.
- Educational institutions are allocating a major proportion of their IT services budgets to application development and integration in order to build custom applications that can help automate business processes.
- The survey also finds that the need to adapt to digital modes of teaching is driving expenditure on the ICT training of teaching staff.
- ICT investment trends in education presents the findings from a survey of 158 educational institutions regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how educational institutions currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
- The report illustrates the core technologies these institutions are investing in, including mobility, communications and collaboration, and cloud computing. Understand the approach adopted by educational institutions to purchase technology and get a better insight into ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to educational institutions.
Browse All Reports of This Category at: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/ict
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2015 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions educational institutions are interested in outsourcing
- Educational institutions’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as mobility, communications and collaboration, and cloud computing
- Factors that are influencing educational institutions’ investments in each technology category
- How educational institutions’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Educational institutions’ distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how the educational institutions’ ICT landscape is set to change in 2015 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by educational institutions in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of educational institutions
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (mobility, communications and collaboration, and cloud computing)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing educational institutions’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
Explore Other Reports Related To “ICT investment trends” By Radiant Insights, Inc:
- ICT investment trends in large enterprises:
- ICT investment trends in the retail sector:
- ICT investment trends in small enterprises:
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States