21 Mar, 2016 – It takes a lot of patience for soothing crying infants. If you just returned home from the maternity hospital, it is obvious that you are clueless about how to soothe your baby. Since you had no experience of soothing babies, it can be a little confusing and tedious for you. However, it’s not that difficult to soothe a crying baby.
In this article, we will discuss a couple of methods for soothing crying infants.
1. Try to figure out what your baby needs: Babies cry for various needs. Crying is the way your baby tries to express her needs. The common reasons for crying are hunger, sleepiness, wet diaper, illness, fear and overstimulation from activity or noise. It might be difficult initially to understand the reason why your baby is crying, but with time, you will be able to figure out what your baby needs.
2. Speak to your baby: Communicate with your baby. Speak to your baby the same way you speak to another person. Tell your baby that you are always there for her. Express your love for your baby. Speaking and communicating through gestures can beautifully soothe a crying infant.
3. Calm your baby: According to pediatrician Harvey Karp, parents can calm their baby by swaddling, swinging or shushing. Such things can recreate the environment of the womb and activate the calming reflex of your baby.
4. Never ignore the crying: You may be tired, but you should never ignore a crying infant. Some parents let the baby cry till she gets tired and falls asleep. It is very important to pay attention to the signals of your baby. There is a marked difference between the “I am tired” cry and the “I am hungry” cry.
5. Get a baby wrap carrier: After coming back from the maternity hospital, you cannot afford to take your eyes off from your baby. It becomes difficult to put your baby down and concentrate on the household chores. Every time you put your baby down, she starts crying. Here is a solution for you. Get an Eliclaire baby wrap sling so that you can carry your baby with you all the time. Your baby will feel content and safe. You can also do shopping and the household chores simultaneously. You can get the baby wrap carrier at these link.
The Eliclaire Baby Slings and Wraps are stretchy and therefore it will keep your baby comfortable. It is also thick enough to keep your baby safe. It is especially designed for newborn infants. You can know more about this amazing baby wrap carrier at www.eliclaire.com. These are some of the easiest methods for soothing crying infants.
Have a great time with your satisfied baby 🙂
(by Jitka Najmanova)
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: Eliclaire.com
Country: United States