Orlando, Florida – March 24, 2016 – (INTUITION by Perspective Group) – Considered to be one of the highest accolades in the timeshare industry, the Perspective Magazine Awards was launched in 2011 as the only global recognition program of its kind. This year marked the 6th annual awards, where nominees entered to win one of 28 different categories. Winners were determined by a panel of four judges along with online votes from the public where each judge represented 20 percent of each nominee’s overall score and the public vote accounted for the remaining 20 percent.
This year’s awards were announced during the GNEX Conference in New Orleans, at a spectacular evening event hosted by DAE, the world’s leading privately owned exchange company. Located at the Grand Oaks Mansion inside Mardi Gras World, the awards venue was reminiscent of a beautiful Southern plantation home with extravagant gardens, water features, and pathways, attendees enjoyed cocktails and dinner along with the sweet sounds of live jazz music. The party culminated with the announcement of winners before senior-level industry peers from more than 125 companies around the world.
The 2016 Perspective Magazine Award winners are:
- Best Business Product- Holiday Systems International (HSI)
- Best Consumer Product- VacayStay Connect
- Best Customer Service- DAE
- Entrepreneur of the Year- John Spence, Karma Royal Group
- Best Exterior Design – Kandara, The Final Release, Karma Royal Group
- Best Financial Services – Consumer Finance Team of Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific
- Best Industry Leader – Kieran McKenna, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific
- Best Innovation – Classic Holidays for CHARM (Classic Holidays Advanced Relationship Management)
- Best Interior Design – Wyndham Hotel Melbourne Presidential Suites, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific
- Best Management Company – Classic Holidays
- Best Marketing Campaign – DAE for the ‘Let’s Change Exchange’ Marketing Campaign
- Best Marketing Professional – James Kluetz, Brand Tango
- Best Membership Program
- For Vendor- Advantage Program® by Holiday Systems International (HSI)
- For Developer – staySky Vacation Clubs
- Best Newcomer – Resort Management Services
- Best Online Media – DAE All-Inclusive Campaign
- Best Overall Company
- Over 250 employees – Grand Pacific Resorts
- Under 250 employees – DAE
- Philanthropist Of The Year – David Siegel, Westgate Resorts
- Best Place to Work – Hilton Grand Vacations
- Best Print Media – President’s Club 2015 Booklet by Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific
- Best Product Development – Hotel Super Search™ by Holiday Systems International (HSI)
- Best Resort Development – Westgate Park City Resort & Spa by Westgate Resorts
- Best Sales Professional – Tullika Deswal, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific
- Best Strategic Partnership – TrackResults
- Best Team – Vacation Services Team, Grand Pacific Resorts
- Best Technology – Lodging Management System by Holiday Systems International (HSI)
- Ambassador of the Year – Greg Crist, NTOA
The Perspective Magazine Awards program is unique in a variety of ways, but most notably for its global nature and judging format – as it is the only global recognition platform in the vacation ownership industry that is judged by both a panel of experts and industry peers. Winners received an elegant crystal trophy, a specially customized Perspective Magazine Awards logo to use on their websites, and marketing material.
This combination of a judging panel and online voting not only creates incredible exposure for the nominees but also provides the most independent results of any other awards program, and one of the most desired accolades available to a vacation ownership industry company or individual.
About Perspective Group
Perspective Group provides the resort and shared ownership industry’s most comprehensive, independent multi-media marketing and publishing services globally. Products and services range from intensive PR & Multimedia services such as INTUTION – a brand visibility service that includes custom content creation and distribution, social media monitoring, online marketing and brand reputation management – to the Perspective Magazine brand, which publishes the leading independent trade publication globally as well as custom membership magazines for clients.
Perspective Group is a media sponsor of more than 30 industry events per year and serves on a number of trade association committees. The group also hosts its own annual industry leader event, the Global Networking Expo (GNEX Conference), and Canadian Resort Conference (CRC) on behalf of the Canadian Resort Development Association (CRDA). For more information, visit http://perspectivemagazine.com.
Company Name: Perspective North America LLC
Contact Person: Keisha Hayden-Barber
Address:4700 Millenia Blvd Suite 370
Country: United States