Delaware – March 25, 2016 – Aerosol propellants market size is anticipated to be valued at USD 27.6 billion by 2022, as per a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc. Increasing demand for household & personal care products such as deodorant, shaving cream, hair spray and dry shampoo among young consumers is anticipated to drive demand. Increasing anti-ageing products demand among ageing populations is also likely support aerosol propellants market growth.
Browse Latest In-depth research report on Global Aerosol Propellant Market with detailed charts and figures: https://www.gminsights.com/industry-analysis/aerosol-propellants-market
Increase in automobile production coupled with rise in infrastructure spending in countries such as India, China and Indonesia is likely to have a positive influence on demand in spray paints. U.S. EPA supports use of hydrocarbon based aerosol propellants as it has no VOC content contributing towards global warming.
Hydrocarbon based propellants such as n-butane, isobutane and propane occupied a major chunk of the market by accounting over 82% of the aerosol propellants market share in 2014. These hydrocarbons are comparatively less toxic and are cheaper when compared to their counterparts. Dimethyl ether (DME) & methyl ethyl ether were the second largest products and are likely to witness highest growth rates of over 5% up to 2022.
Request sample pages from this Research Report: https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/102
Key insights from the report include:
- Global aerosol propellants market size was estimated at 9.53 million tons in 2014 and may register 13.73 million tons by 2022 growing with an estimated CAGR of 4.7% from 2015 to 2022.
- Personal care applications were the dominant and occupied a market share of 37.6% in 2014 in terms of volume. Increasing use in manufacturing products such as antiperspirants, hair care, skin care and infant care is likely to drive demand for personal care applications. Food applications are likely to witness highest gains with an estimated CAGR of 5.2% up to 2022.
- Europe aerosol propellants market size registered the highest consumption with an estimated share of 37.0% in 2014. Countries such as France, Germany, UK and Spain are witnessing growth in personal care & cosmetic industry over the past few years. Asia Pacific is likely to witness highest gains with an estimated CAGR of 5.7% up to 2022.
- The aerosol propellants market share is highly fragmented with top four companies catering to less than 40% of the total demand in 2014. Global market is characterized by the presence of Multinationals and regional manufacturers across the value chain. Key companies include Covestro (Bayer MaterialScience), DuPont, AkzoNobel, Lapolla Industries, Harp International, Aveflor and Aeropres Corp.
Global Market Insights has segmented the aerosol propellants industry on the basis of product, application and region:
Aerosol Propellants Market Product Analysis (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- DME and Methyl Ethyl Ether
- Nitrous Oxide and Carbon Dioxide
Aerosol Propellants Market Application Analysis (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- Personal Care
- Automotive & Industrial
Aerosol Propellants Market Regional Analysis (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Intumescent Coatings Market:
About Global Market Insights, Inc.
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
Company Name: Global Markets Insights Inc.
Contact Person: Jack Davis
Address:8, The Green Suite #4594
Country: United States