Webfire 3.0 – a new and complete suite of online marketing tools for internet marketers running online businesses has been developed by software developers and expert internet marketers Brian Koz and Shawn Casey. The software has been designed to help online entrepreneurs and business owners market and automate their online marketing with ease, even without any prior experience.
Webfire version 3.0 is an updated version of the original Webfire software that was launched four years ago.
In a recent online presentation Shawn outlined the new Webfire 3.0 software. The overview show cased all the features and functionality that the Webfire version 3.0 software offers. The features included over 20 online marketing tools ranging from keyword tools for uncovering targeted keywords, an in built video creation and syndication software and tools for finding out where competitors are generating traffic as well as a lead generation tool that finds leads in real time.
The buzz surrounding the softwares release has caught the attention of No1SearchEngineListing.com’s Fabio Mastrocola, prompting him to publish an in-depth review.
The popularity of online marketing software tools has significantly increased over the last few years and has provided entrepreneurs from all walks of life the opportunity to promote their products and services on the internet.
Entrepreneurs are always on the lookout for cost effective and efficient methods, strategies, tools and channels to fulfil their online business aspirations.
“Savvy entrepreneurs know to focus their resources on tried and tested systems that can give their businesses leverage. When Brian Koz and Shawn Casey announced their new version 3.0 of Webfire, it was important to see how this software stacked up,” says Fabio.
The software, which has inbuilt features that allow traffic and lead generation by exposing sites, brands, products and service offerings to the first page of search engines of Google, Yahoo, and Bing with a few clicks.
Webfire 3.0 features include:
- Real time lead finder finds new leads automatically every day.
- Keyword tool that target undiscovered keywords that are easy to rank for and drive targeted traffic.
- New niches research tool to discover which niches have the easiest low hanging fruit for users to snatch up based on how easy it’d be to rank, how many searches there are, and how lucrative the market is.
- Video creation and syndication tool that also allows articles to be created into videos.
- Press release creation and submission tools that show up in Google News and syndicated across thousands of sites across the web.
- Real time website rank tracking – automatically tracks unlimited pages on unlimited sites for unlimited keywords on Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Real time SEO fixes – Webfire automatically analyses why pages are moving up or down, and makes suggestions to users to improve their sites based on this unique “crowd sourced” data.
- Automated social media posting and distribution of user content.
- Real time spying – Discover the sites where the competition is getting traffic and links.
- Guest blogger fire – promote user content on blogs accepting guest blog posts that Webfire can automatically find, where users can contact them with a click ofabutton.
- All tools available in one easy to navigate dashboard
- 95% Automation Webfire 3.0 software users don’t have to login to take advantage of the vast majority of the tools the software continually updates finding leads and discovers traffic generation opportunities.
- Real time automated reports to members of activity and results. These reports are also archived in the member accounts.
- Research and analyse new expired domain names that are still ranking for keywords in markets, which the user can snatch up for just the cost of the domain (they’re already expired and available).
“Overall, Webfire 3.0 software system has been well thought out and does offer the experienced or budding online entrepreneur with an opportunity to easily build authority and market to their products and services to their target audiences says Fabio.”
Webfire 3.0 is available from March 28, 2016
Find out more about Webfire 3.0 by visiting:
Company Name: Webfire 3.0
Contact Person: Fabio Mastrocola
State: Western Australia