While LTE and LTE-Advanced deployments are still underway, mobile operators and vendors have already embarked on R&D initiatives to develop so-called “5G” technology, with a vision of commercialization by 2020. 5G is essentially a revolutionary paradigm shift in wireless networking to support the throughput, latency and scalability requirements of future use cases such as extreme bandwidth augmented reality applications and connectivity management for Billions of M2M (Machine to Machine) devices.
Although 5G is yet to be standardized, vendors are aggressively investing in 5G development efforts with a principal focus on new air interface transmission schemes, higher frequency bands and advanced antenna technologies such as Massive MIMO and beamforming. With large scale commercial deployments expected to begin in 2020, we estimate that 5G networks will generate nearly $250 Billion in annual service revenue by 2025.
The “5G Wireless Ecosystem: 2016 – 2030 – Technologies, Applications, Verticals, Strategies & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the emerging 5G ecosystem including key market drivers, challenges, enabling technologies, use cases, vertical market applications, spectrum assessment, mobile operator deployment commitments, case studies, standardization, research initiatives and vendor strategies. The report also presents forecasts for 5G investments and operator services.
Browse All Reports of This Category at: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/ict
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report covers the following topics:
- 5G requirements, use cases and vertical market applications
- 5G market drivers and barriers
- Air interface and antenna technologies: new waveforms, millimeter wave radio access, MIMO, phased array antennas and beamforming
- Spectrum technologies: cognitive radio, spectrum sensing, aggregation and LSA (Licensed Shared Access)
- D2D (Device to Device) communications and self-backhauling networks
- Complimentary technologies for 5G: NFV (Network Functions Virtualization), SDN (Software Defined Networking), HetNets (Heterogeneous Networks), C-RAN (Centralized RAN), Cloud RAN, MEC (Mobile Edge Computing), drones and satellites
- Mobile operator commitments, case studies and 5G spectrum assessment
- 5G Standardization and research initiatives
- Competitive assessment of vendor strategies
- R&D, commercial infrastructure and operator service forecasts till 2030
Market forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
5G R&D Investments
- New Waveforms & Millimeter Wave Radio Access
- MIMO, Beamforming & Antenna Technologies
- Interference & Spectrum Management
- C-RAN, Virtualization & Other Technologies
5G Commercial Infrastructure Investments
- Distributed Macrocell Base Stations
- Small Cells
- RRHs (Remote Radio Heads)
- C-RAN BBUs (Baseband Units)
- Mobile Core
- Fronthaul & Backhaul Networking
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/the-5g-wireless-ecosystem-2016-2030-technologies-applications-verticals-strategies-and-forecasts#tabs-4
5G Operator Services
- Service Revenue
- Asia Pacific
- Eastern Europe
- Latin & Central America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
- Western Europe
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Fossil Fuel Industry:
- Industrial Coatings Industry:
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States