With almost every Dutch consumer having access to both a debit card and online payment channels, the market is highly developed in terms of both proximity and remote payments. Dutch consumers are highly comfortable using pay now cards to make purchases and bank transfers to make P2P transfers or online purchases.
– In contrast to the high penetration of debit cards, credit and charge cards are held by relatively few consumers.
– E-commerce accounts for the vast majority of online purchases by value in the Netherlands, although m-commerce is expected to record a compound annual growth rate of 22% between 2015 and 2019.
– The Dutch debit card market is dominated by three big players – ABN Amro, Rabobank, and ING – which are so important to the economy as to be tacitly supported by the government, making it difficult for new entrants to disrupt the market.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @
Verdict Financial’s “Consumer Payments Country Snapshot: Netherlands” examines the Dutch consumer payments market, considering payment cards, online payments, P2P payments, and newer payment technologies such as mobile wallets and contactless. The report also examines the regulations in force that players must comply with, and how these have changed in recent years.Analyzes the major payment card types in terms of both card holding and usage.
– Identifies the major competitors in card issuing and how their position in the market has changed over the last five years.
– Considers consumer attitudes towards prepaid cards, P2P tools, mobile payment tools, and contactless cards, and how companies in the Netherlands are deploying these tools to meet customer needs.
– Explores the online payment market in the Netherlands by merchant type and payment tool, as well as providing a five-year forecast for the development of the market.
– Considers the regulations affecting the payments market and how they are likely to affect both incumbents and disruptors.
Global Business Outlook Survey of Senior Executives 2013-2014:
2016: Trends to Watch in Wealth Management:
Reasons To Buy
– Understand the key facts and figures in the consumer payments market in the Netherlands.
– Find out what products the major competitors are launching in the market and plan your strategy accordingly.
– Discover consumer sentiment towards various payment tools in the Dutch market and use this knowledge to inform product design.
– Learn about the key regulatory requirements affecting Dutch payments players and any recent or upcoming changes to those requirements.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/sample/104181
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States