Canada Baby Food Market Size , Share, Competitive Landscape By 2021: Radiant Insights
Overall consumption of baby food fell by 6.5% between 2009 and 2015. Although the number of babies born has remained fairly stable, demand for milks has been held back by a rise in the proportion of mother’s breastfeeding and the duration of breastfeeding. Ethical consumption is increasingly important to Canadian consumers. Environmental and social awareness is having a growing impact on sub-trends, such as buying locally sourced products. 75% of consumers said that they have made an effort to buy local or Canadian-made products recently.
View summary of this report, click the link below:
– Overall, the Baby Food market has increased by just 9.9% in terms of value in 2015, while sales in volume terms have declined by 6.5%.
– Baby milks account for 63.6% of value sales of baby food, well ahead of wet meals (24.2%)and cereals/finger foods (11.4%).
– Nestlé continues to lead the market, although its share has fallen by around three percentage points since 2012 due to its almost total withdrawal from wet meals.
– By 2021, the Canadian baby food market is forecast to achieve an increase sales by 25.6% compared with 2015, helped by a gradually increasing number of births.
“Baby Food in Canada” is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Canada market.
What else does this report offer?
– Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
– Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
– Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers and brands.
– Overview of baby food retailing with a mention of the major retailers in the country along with the distribution channel.
– Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Reasons To Buy
– Evaluate important changes in consumer behaviour and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
– Analyse current and forecast behaviour trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
– Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Investigates which categories are performing the best and how this is changing market dynamics.
“Food & Beverages” Related Reports By Radiant Insights:
Top Trends in Pet Products; Exploring the pet care and pet food categories –
Europe Dog Food Industry 2015 Market –
Table of Contents:
Browse More Categories @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog
Radiant Insights Inc. is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States