It’s the dream of most boys growing up, becoming a professional footballer with a top team, and a supplementary income from sports endorsements. Getting there is one thing, but building a positive reputation and clinging on to that success is another.
Athletes have the responsibility to act as positive role models, with the majority choosing to do so online. Updates via Twitter, Facebook and Instagram can make or break a career.
Reputation.com is the world’s largest online reputation management company, specialising in managing online reputations for celebrities, VIPs and other persons of media interest is offering a free 1 hour social media workshop for sports clubs across the UK, to help highlight the potential reputational damage social media can cause.
What will you learn?
How players can protect themselves and their families from the risks posed online.
Educate your club and your players on the do’s and don’ts of social media usage, and what to do in the event of a crisis.
1. Social media the good, the bad and the ugly. Using industry specific case studies, we will highlight the dangers of social media.
2. Responsible social media engagement. How to use social media in a positive responsible way.
3. Social media security. Best practice security measure for social media use.
4. Best practice online reputation management. What is online reputation management and how to handle a crisis should it occur.
5. Building a lasting and positive brand. Create a profile to be proud of.
Sign up your club/academy FREE today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Name: Reputation Defender
Contact Person: Paul Ritson
Phone: 0800 131 0700
Address:Liverpool Innovation Park, Edge Lane
Country: United Kingdom