Gastric Cancer Treatment Market Research Report states that this rise will be driven primarily by the introduction of premium-priced therapies for advanced gastric cancer in eight Major Markets (8MM) of the UK, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the US and China.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, figures, Charts and Companies mentioned in Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma Research Report at- http://www.absolutereports.com/pharmapoint-gastric-and-gastroesophageal-junction-adenocarcinoma-global-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2024-10111280
Growth will be very positive across the eight Major Markets, it will be strongest across the five major European markets (5EU), as sales will increase from $301 million in 2014 to $1.49 billion by 2024, at a robust CAGR of 17.3%”.
Roche’s Herceptin, the leading drug in gastric cancer treatment is expected to remain a strong player in the gastric cancer market with its new therapy Perjeta in the pipeline. It only targets a minority of patients, who are HER2-positive, however, which limits sales potential. According to the analysis presented in the report, Roche is expected to lose its leading position in the market to Eli Lilly, which owns the recently approved antiangiogenic agent Cyramza.
Request sample PDF of this report at – http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10111280
This report provides analysis of the global switchgear market, with annualized market data from 2006 and forecast to 2020, with a particular focus on the US, Canada, China, India, the UK, Italy and Saudi Arabia.
Gastric Cancer Treatment Market Research Report Reveals –
– What will be the impact of the new anti-PD-1 inhibitors and their projected label expansions on the G/GEJAC market sales? Given the recent reports on clinical efficacy of these pipeline drugs, there is a good deal of potential in the G/GEJAC space for anti-PD-1 inhibitors over the forecast period.
– As the HER2-positive segment of the G/GEJAC market is dominated by Roche, pharmaceutical companies aim to establish their foothold in the underserved HER2-negative space. What R&D strategies are being pursued by drug makers to stand out?
– The development of drugs for G/GEJAC has been slow, especially after the failure of Phase III trials of multiple pre-2014 pipeline agents. Therefore, there are considerable high unmet needs within the indication. What are the main unmet needs in this market? Will the drugs under development fulfil the unmet needs of the G/GEJAC market?
– One of the main drivers of the enormous expansion of the G/GEJAC market will be the launch of premium-priced metastatic therapies, such as HER2-targeted therapy Perjeta, and anti-PD-1 immunotherapies Keytruda and Opdivo. The uptake of recently-approved Cyramza and its projected label expansion into the HER2-negative first-line setting will also be key. These drugs will extend treatment duration and will be added onto the current standard-of-care regimens.
– Key patent expiry of Herceptin across the major markets and subsequent biosimilar entries expected starting in 2017 represent a major barrier of the growth of the G/GEJAC market. GlobalData expects trastuzumab biosimilars to occupy a fifth of total molecule sales in 2024, the end of the forecast period.
– Companies are focusing on the development of therapies for the second-line treatment and for HER2-negative patients in the first line, trying to avoid excessive competition with the current standard of care.
– One of the largest unmet needs is efficacious perioperative and postoperative treatment options for resected patients to prevent disease recurrence. Currently, no company-sponsored trials are planed to address this unmet need.
Ask for Discount on the Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma Research Report at- http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-discount/10111280
About Absolute Reports:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Company Name: Absolute Reports
Contact Person: Mr. Ameya Pingaley
Phone: +1 408 520 9750