Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 6.5%. Currently, diesel and semi-diesel engine parts account for 6.8% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between spark-ignition engine parts (8.8%), brake system parts (6.9%), bumpers (1.3%), clutches (2.2%), drive axles and non-driving axles (4.4%), exhaust pipes and silencers (1.6%), radiators (1.5%), safety seat belts (0.5%), shock absorbers (3.7%), steering wheels, steering boxes and steering columns (4.4%), transmissions (18.2%), wheels (5.2%) and other motor vehicle parts (34.4%).
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/motor-vehicle-part-markets-in-the-world-to-2020/details
The report package Motor Vehicle Part Markets in the World to 2020 – Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for motor vehicle parts in the world. Along with a global motor vehicle part market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam, Yemen
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/sample/105034
The reports help answer the following questions:
– What is the current size of the motor vehicle part market in the world and in different countries?
– How is the motor vehicle part market divided into different product segments?
– How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
– How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
– What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
– Overall Motor Vehicle Part market size, 2009-2020
– Motor vehicle part market size by product segment, 2009-2020
– Growth rates of the overall motor vehicle part market and different product segments, 2009-2020
– Shares of different product segments of the overall motor vehicle part market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
– Market Potential Rates of the overall motor vehicle part market and different product segments
Browse All Automotive Market Research Related Reports @ http://www.hexareports.com/category/automotive-market
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
– Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the motor vehicle part market in the world to 2020
– Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
– Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
– Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States