Delaware, April 6, 2016 – Waterproofing Membrane Market Size is expected to register USD 9.5 Billion by 2022; as per a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc. Strong focus on superior quality and durable construction material is likely to drive demand. Booming construction industry, particularly in Asia Pacific and Middle East, has spurred material technology innovation which is likely to a positive impact on waterproofing membrane market size.
Browse In-depth Research Report on Global Waterproofing MembraneMarket with detailed Charts and Figures: https://www.gminsights.com/industry-analysis/waterproofing-membrane-market-size
Polymer membrane market share dominated the product segment and accounted for more than 45% of the total demand in 2014. Increasing use of these membranes owing to wide availability of raw materials such as PU, PVC and EPDM is anticipated to drive demand. Bitumen is also likely to witness above average growth rate estimated at 6.7% up to 2022.
Roofing waterproofing membrane market size accounted for 26.9% of the total volume in 2014. Building structures are likely to witness significant gains at 7.1% from 2015 to 2022. Fluctuating polypropylene and bitumen price trend is likely to hamper industry profitability. Less knowledge among contractors for using right quality and type of construction chemicals in durable structure application is likely to challenge its growth.
Get Sample Research Report: https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/173
Key Insights from the Report Include:
- Global waterproofing membrane market size was estimated 1.94 Billion square meters in 2014 and may reach 3.2 Million square meters by 2022 growing at an estimated CAGR of 6.6%.
- Liquid applied membrane applications were the largest and accounted for 67.2% of the total volume in 2014. Increasing importance of superior performance water repellants available at cost effective pricing coupled with rising infrastructure investments is likely to support demand for this application. Sheet membrane applications are likely to grow at an estimated CAGR of 6.2% up to 2022.
- Europe waterproofing membrane market share dominated regional industry and accounted for 35.2% of the total volume in 2014. Positive outlook in construction spending in Eastern European countries such as Russia, Turkey and Poland coupled with programs for waste water management is likely to drive regional growth.
- Prevention of uneven water precipitation across various regions due to seasonal variation increases the importance of water conservation and waste water management which is likely to support the industry.
- The global waterproofing membrane industry is characterized by presence of integration of raw material supply and membrane manufacturing steps. Companies operating in this market include Dow Chemicals, BASF, Pidilite, Sika AG and DuPont. Other prominent companies include GAF Materials Corporation, CICO Technologies Ltd, Kemper System America, Inc and , Paul Bauder GmbH & Co. KG.
Browse Full Press Release: https://www.gminsights.com/pressrelease/waterproofing-membrane-market-report
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
Company Name: Global Market Insights Inc.
Contact Person: Jack Davis
Address:8, The Green Suite #4594
Country: United States