The oilfield services (OFS) market consists of a diverse set of services such as exploration, drilling, production, and completion. The market is unpredictable, as it is vulnerable to oil and gas price fluctuations. Despite this vulnerability, oilfield services providers are investing in and developing new technologies to boost production. These new technologies, such as enhanced oil recovery (EOR) and vertical drilling, reduce drilling time and enable efficient extraction of oil. Further, operational costs are being reduced through faster completion times and cleaner processing methods. Such developments are encouraging further investments.
Complete Report Available at: http://www.reportsweb.com/global-oilfield-services-market-2016-2020
Global Oilfield Services Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
– Weatherford International
– National Oilwell Varco
– Baker Hughes
Other prominent vendors
– China Oilfield Services
– Worley Parsons
Inquire for Sample of this Report at: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001166418/sample
Key questions answered in this report
– What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
– What are the key market trends?
– What is driving this market?
– What are the challenges to market growth?
– Who are the key vendors in this market space?
– What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
– What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Purchase a copy of this Premium Research Report at: http://www.reportsweb.com/buy&RW0001166418/buy/2500. (Priced at US$ 2500)
Company Name: ReportsWeb
Contact Person: Rajat Sahni
Country: United States