The global surfactants market is expected to reach USD 46.20 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growth of personal care industry particularly in Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East is expected to remain a key driving factor for the global market. Growing demand for oilfield chemicals owing increasing drilling activities for unconventional energy in the U.S. and China is also expected to have a positive influence on the market growth. Volatile raw material prices and stringent environmental regulations is expected to pose challenge to growth prospects. Increasing penetration of biosurfactants is expected to create new avenues for industry participants.
For further inquiries, about – Surfactants Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2020, click on this link – http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/surfactants-market
Anionic surfactant was the leading product segment with demand share exceeding 45% in 2014. The growth may be attributed to growing linear alkyl benzene (LAB) demand used for cleaning and personal care products. Amphoteric surfactants are expected to witness the highest growth of 6.0% from 2015 to 2022.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/personal-care
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Global surfactants market demand was 15.93 million tons in 2014 and is expected to reach 24.19 million tons by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2015 to 2022.
• Home care application segment accounted for more than 40% of total market in 2014. Increasing disposable income level in BRIC economies is expected to drive this segment over the forecast period. Personal care is expected to witness the highest growth of 6.3% from 2015 to 2022.
• Asia Pacific emerged as the leading surfactants consumer and accounted for 32.5% of total market volume in 2014. Growing demand for personal care products and paints & coatings in China, India, Indonesia and Vietnam is expected to drive the regional growth.
Request a Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/surfactants-market#tabs-4
• Developed markets of Europe and North America are characterized by growing consumer awareness regarding benefits offered by biosurfactants. Favorable government policies coupled with stringent regulations for synthetic surfactants are expected to spur growth of biosurfactants in these regions.
• Key industry participants operating in the global surfactants market include BASF, Akzo Nobel, Kao Corporation, Stepan Company, Rhodia, Clariant, Evonik Industries, Croda International and Huntsman Corporation.
Read more reports related to this category by Radiant Insights:
• Identity And Access Management (IAM) Market
According to a new report by Radiant Insights, Increased spending by large scale enterprises and government organizations along with stringent regulatory compliances are expected to drive industry growth. Rise in web-based applications, risk management such as policy-based compliance and audit management combined with cost containment are the key factors driving demand. Additionally, growing popularity of connected devices, Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and Internet of Things (IoT) are projected to positively impact the identity and access management market.
• Internal Combustion Engine Market
The global internal combustion engine market is expected to reach 197 million units by 2022, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising need for fuel efficiency has resulted in engine downsizing and turbocharging, which is expected to escalate market growth over the coming years.
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States