Horten, Norway – April 20, 2016 – WOD.52 is a revolutionary workout solution that will transform the way people exercise. Sometimes life gets too busy, which gets in the way of daily workouts. This is why the creator, Stian Johansen, created the WOD.52. This is a deck of cards people can use while traveling or for home workouts to create effective bodyweight exercise routines in seconds that can be done at home, in a hotel room, or anywhere there is enough space to move comfortably. To bring this incredible solution to the world, the creators launched a Kickstarter campaign to raise kr130,000 NOK by May 13, 2016. Funds received will support manufacturing and distribution efforts.
1. The deck of cards consists of Style, Movement, and Joker cards. Here’s how the deck works:
2. Draw a Style card to determine the workout style to follow
3. Draw a Movement card to decide what movements to do during the workout. Examples of movement cards would clap push-ups, box jumps, standups, etc.
4. Draw a Joker card to make the routine a bit more challenging. These are small workouts that the user does before and after or in between rounds.
5. Put the cards back, shuffle, then pick another set to create a different workout routine.
Real athletes have tested the WOD.52, and they love it!
According to the Mayo Clinic, maintaining regular physical activity helps control weight, combat many health conditions and diseases, boosts energy, improves mood, and the list of benefits are endless. The WOD.52 makes it easier to maintain an active lifestyle that is fun and exciting. For more details on how this tool works, visit the Kickstarter campaign.
Click here to make a contribution. Backers can choose from a number of attractive rewards. Perks will be delivered by July 2016.
Please keep in mind this is an “all-or-nothing” deal. If the campaign does not reach the funding goal, then the project cannot move forward. So know that any amount given can make a difference. This is also an incredible opportunity to be a part of a special project! Help the campaign reach its goal by sharing this on Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks. The more people know about this, the more support the campaign will receive.
Distributed by CROWDFUND NEWSWIRE
Company Name: WOD.52
Contact Person: Stian Johansen
Phone: 0047 90785168