A well-designed presentation always has the potential to weave magic for stakeholders, clients, and most importantly a company. Before the investment in any business project, this type of presentations is somewhat extremely essential, and the Focusky presentation maker has recently emerged as the most preferred software to serve this purpose. It is available in mainly three versions, i.e. standard, professional and enterprise. Easy to use, the software is free with an embedded watermark for those who want to try it first before making any final decision.
Explore the spectacular features of Focusky
There are plenty of features, which contribute to make the presentation maker an endearing one for creating exclusive presentations. Some of these features are as follows:
- 3D transition effect which is unique from the usual slide-to-slide transition effect.
- No limit for canvas area to implement creativity and support for multiple languages.
- An availability of countless shapes like triangles, circles, curves, and much more.
- Presence of a vast library with attractive templates and access to built-in animated characters.
- Facility to do customization of available 3D background templates in an easy manner.
- An access to more than 400 in-built content layouts and 300+ animation effects.
- Highly secured with encryption settings and flexibility to choose any output format.
In short, it is an awesome one to create presentations that can captivate all like never before.
Focusky Software Co. Ltd. is a renowned Hong Kong based presentation maker in the industry since 2010, and has catered to a large number of clients worldwide successfully. Both Windows and Mac users can download the same conveniently from its official website.
Want to study some presentation examples created by Focusky? Check out the Focusky Showcase at http://focusky.com/digital-presentation-examples.php
Company Name: Focusky
Contact Person: Elsa D. Arnold
Phone: +86 13119535729
Address:G/F, Far East Consortium Building, 23 Des Voeux Road, Central
City: Hong Kong