An allergy is the immune system’s reaction to an unidentified substance that’s not usually harmful to your body. These substances are known as allergens. They contain, pollens, certain foods and dust mites.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/house-dust-mite-allergy-pipeline-review-h1-2015
Mites are primitive creatures that have no eyes and not respiratory systems. These mites can be seen through microscopes only. Furthermore, Life cycle of dust mites consists of several stages from egg to adult. Dust mites thrive in temperatures of 68-77° F and relative humidity levels from 70-80%.
According to the report, household dust is the mixture of several materials. Moreover, Dust may contain tiny particles of insect parts, plant and food, feathers from birds. In addition, it could also hold dander from pet dogs or cats. Dust also has waste products of several microscopic mites. The waste products of dust mites cause allergic reaction in sensitive individuals.
Medications used for house dust mite energy:
- Antihistamines and decongestants are the most common allergy medications. These medications help in reducing sneezing, itching, stuffy nose and runny nose.
- Several other medications work by preventing of the chemicals causing allergic reactions. Also, corticosteroid sprays are very effective in curing inflammation in your nose. Allergy shots work progressively by augmenting person’s tolerance to allergy triggers.
- On the basis of geography, The U.S is considered to be the most dominating region for house dust mite allergy. Asthma and energy foundation of America stated that, around 20 million people in America are suffering from house dust mite allergy. In addition, house dust mite allergy is prevalent worldwide.
- Approximately more than 20% of the European populations are skin-prick test positive for house dust mites. House dust mite actually impact the way people can function at work and at home.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/pharmaceuticals-and-healthcare
Dusting and vacuuming the house on a regular basis won’t be sufficient to eliminate waste and dust mites. In addition, more than 95% of the mites may reside after vacuuming as they live inside toys, upholstered furniture, stuffed animals and pillows.
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Non-woven Abrasives Market –
- Advanced Phase Change Material Market –
- Femtocell Equipment Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States