This report focuses on the Indian diaspora, which is the largest among non-resident South Asians. The report examines non-resident Indians (NRIS)’ investment attitudes and behavior, sources of wealth and demographics. It also includes market size and forecast data for NRIs from WealthInsight’s proprietary wealth model.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/2020-foresight-non-resident-indians/details
• Market size and forecast data for NRIs from WealthInsight’s proprietary wealth model.
• Non-resident Indians (NRIs)’ investment attitudes and behavior, sources of wealth and demographics.
• Key growth drivers of the wealth management market for NRIs, along with key market trends and growth opportunities.
• NRIs’ investment trends and drivers, and the marketing and growth strategies adopted by various banks and wealth management service providers to increase their shares in the NRI wealth management sector.
Reasons To Buy
1. 2020 Foresight: Non-Resident Indians by WealthInsight is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data that is created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in our database.
2. With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on NRIs and the wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
3. The report examines the NRI population, the number of NRI millionaires, their wealth, demographic breakdown, industry breakdown, remittances. It also looks at NRI investment trends and drivers.
4. The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector for NRI millionaires and the latest opportunities and challenges that it faces.
Latest Market Research Related Reports:
Drone Robots Market, 2016 to 2022 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/drone-robots-market/details
Wealth in the US: Sizing the Market Opportunity – http://www.hexareports.com/report/wealth-in-the-us-sizing-the-market-opportunity/details
Cards and Payments Industry in the Netherlands, 2020 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/the-cards-and-payments-industry-in-the-netherlands-emerging-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020/details
• The total number of NRI millionaires was approximately 236,000 in 2015 with an average wealth of over US$3.83 million.
• The US accounted for the largest proportion of NRI millionaires, followed by the UK, the UAE, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore and Indonesia.
• Gulf countries accounted for the largest share of remittances to India at US$72.17 billion in 2015.
• The value of the worldwide wealth management market for NRI millionaires valued at US$788 billion in 2015 and is expected to increase to US$1.284 trillion in 2020.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/sample/112680
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States