The expansion of the global dental and oral hygiene product industry is forecast to reach 2.0% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 5.1%. Currently, dentifrices account for 65.5% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between dental floss (7.9%) and other dental and oral hygiene products (26.6%).
China, Germany, Japan, Mexico and the United States represent the largest dental and oral hygiene product markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Philippines (10.0%), Vietnam (7.9%), Panama (6.9%), Yemen (6.4%) and Ethiopia (6.2%).
Browse Detail Report With TOC @
The report package Dental and Oral Hygiene Product Markets in the World to 2020 – Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for dental and oral hygiene products in the world. Along with a global dental and oral hygiene product market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam, Yemen
The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
– What is the current size of the dental and oral hygiene product market in the world and in different countries?
– How is the dental and oral hygiene product market divided into different product segments?
– How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
– How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
– What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Consumer and Market Insights: Skincare in the Philippines:
Consumer and Market Insights: Skincare in France:
The latest industry data included in the reports:
– Overall dental and oral hygiene product market size, 2009-2020
– Dental and oral hygiene product market size by product segment, 2009-2020
– Growth rates of the overall dental and oral hygiene product market and different product segments, 2009-2020
– Shares of different product segments of the overall dental and oral hygiene product market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
– Market Potential Rates of the overall dental and oral hygiene product market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Other dental and oral hygiene products
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
– Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the dental and oral hygiene product market in the world to 2020
– Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
– Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
– Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/sample/105054
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States