The expansion of the global make-up and skin care product industry is forecast to reach 3.4% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 6.2%. Currently, eye make-up products account for 11.7% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between lip make-up products (7.9%), make-up and skin care powders (6.3%), pedicure and manicure products (5.8%) and other make-up and skin care products (68.3%).
China, France, Japan, South Korea and the United States represent the largest make-up and skin care product markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Ethiopia (15.0%), Bangladesh (15.0%), Egypt (10.8%), Nepal (9.4%) and Vietnam (9.0%).
Browse Detail Report With TOC @
The report package Make-Up and Skin Care Product Markets in the World to 2020 – Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for make-up and skin care products in the world. Along with a global make-up and skin care product market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam and Yemen.
Browse All “Personal Care” Market Research Reports @
Browse All “Industry Wise” Market Research Reports @
The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
– What is the current size of the make-up and skin care product market in the world and in different countries?
– How is the make-up and skin care product market divided into different product segments?
– How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
– How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
– What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
– Overall make-up and skin care product market size, 2009-2020
– Make-up and skin care product market size by product segment, 2009-2020
– Growth rates of the overall make-up and skin care product market and different product segments, 2009-2020
– Shares of different product segments of the overall make-up and skin care product market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
– Market Potential Rates of the overall make-up and skin care product market and different product segments
Request A Sample copy of This Report @
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Eye make-up products
Lip make-up products
Make-up and skin care powders
Pedicure and manicure products
Other make-up and skin care products
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
– Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the make-up and skin care product market in the world to 2020
– Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
– Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
– Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
More Details Visit Our Website @
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States