Wartune Improvements Overview
Patch 5.6 Wartune upgrade arrived 14th of April 2016 to all Wartune servers brining a range of new improvements and features for all players:
• A new system of skills and a special dungeon open for all powerful heroes with Knighthood giving them extra abilities and gameplay options.
• A new system of sending out patrols and upgrading bases and towers allows all players to enjoy extra rewards and develop their Eudaemons further.
• A completely revamped and optimized clothing system makes it much easier for players to handle their clothing items, upgrades and helping manage inventory space difficulties.
• A new Eudaemon, the fierce Frost Dwarf, arrives to Wartune. He is especially strong in dealing physical damage.
• Players will also be able to get stronger due to the increase of the Fate System’s maximum level from level 20 to level 30.
Wartune New Features’ Details
The Titan System unlocks automatically after a player achieves Knighthood. Titans offer players Resistance and RES Reduction bonuses as well as the ability to use Titan Skills during battles. More skills will be available for use as players activate more Titans.
★★Weekly Dungeon: Abandoned Altar
This weekly Dungeon requires players to have relatively high resistance. Players need to choose the corresponding map in the Hall of Heroes to access the dungeon. Only players that have reached Knighthood can enter the dungeon. The main rewards are Titan upgrade items (Wraithstones). This dungeon requires at least 2 players (up to 4 players) to enter. Each player has one reward attempt each week. Attempts are reset at 00:00 every Monday. Players will fight against 4 Bosses: Wind, Water, Fire and Electro in the dungeon. After those 4 Bosses are defeated, the final BOSS will appear.
Watchtower Patrol Quests come in 3 difficulties: Normal, Hard and Nightmare.
Normal Patrol quests will unlock automatically once a Watchtower unlocks. Hard Patrols and Nightmare Patrols will unlock when a Watchtower reaches the required levels. Patrol Quests of different difficulties have different requirements and finishing times. Patrol Quests of different difficulties may be done at the same time. However, Eudaemons must meet the low level Patrol Quest requirements before doing high level quests. Eudaemons must also meet the high level quest requirements before embarking on them. Patrol Quests of varied difficulties take different amounts of time to complete.
More information, please visit Wartune Official Website.
Wartune Official Website: http://www.wartune.com/
Wartune Official Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/Wartune/
About Proficient City
Proficient City, a branch of Game Hollywood, is an international online game company with offices in China, Europe, and Montreal. They specialize in innovating operations and strives for a perfect balance of content, gameplay and storyline.
Company Name: Proficient City Limited
Contact Person: Rachel
Phone: 86 020 8405 6975