This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Canada. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/canada-wealth-report-2016/details
• Independent market sizing of the Canadian HNWIs for five wealth bands
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2011 to 2015
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2020
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
• Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
• Details of the development, challenges and opportunities related to the wealth management and private banking sector in Canada
• The size of the Canadian wealth management industry
• Information on private banks
• Detailed wealth management and family office information
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Wealth Management Market Research Related Reports:
Wealth in the US: Sizing the Market Opportunity – http://www.hexareports.com/report/wealth-in-the-us-sizing-the-market-opportunity/details
2020 Foresight: Non Resident Indians – http://www.hexareports.com/report/2020-foresight-non-resident-indians/details
High Net Worth trends in Canada 2016 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/high-net-worth-trends-in-canada-2016/details
Reasons To Buy
• Canada Wealth Report 2016 is an unparalleled resource, and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data, created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in WealthInsight’s database.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
• The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2020, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
• The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/sample/112700
• There were 443,194 HNWIs in Canada in 2015, who collectively held US$1.8 trillion in wealth.
• The Canadian HNWI population rose by 3% in 2015, following a 2% increase in 2014.
• The Canadian HNWI population is forecast to grow by 8.2%, to reach 483,173 in 2020, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 22.9% to reach US$2.3 trillion.
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States