The market for baby food in Greece rose strongly between 2006 and 2008, but since then has been very adversely affected by the downturn in the number of births and the economic situation In total, Canadean estimates that the market has fallen by 22.2% since 2009 in volume terms. – The majority of this decline occurring in 2015. A traditional approach to food preparation still prevails, although prior to the economic crisis there had been a clear move towards the purchase of convenience foods. Price has become a major purchasing criterion as a result of shrinking household incomes.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/baby-food-in-greece/details
– The infant population aged 0-3 years has declined significantly in recent years, as both the number of babies born and crude birth rate have dropped.
– The decline in the number of births, allied to the economic crisis, brought about a corresponding drop in consumption. Overall consumption fell by 15.3% between 2009 and 2015.
– Multinationals dominate all sectors of the market. The top three – Danone, FrieslandCampina and Nestlé – account for a combined 90% of value sales. Danone is the clear market leader with a 40.5% share of value in 2015.
– The most important channel for the sale of baby food in Greece is grocery stores, this type of outlet taking 56.3% of overall baby food sales. However, for milks sales pharmacies have proved to be the most important distribution point, with 57% of baby milks sold via this type of outlet.
Latest Market Research Related Reports:
Wealth in the US: Sizing the Market Opportunity – http://www.hexareports.com/report/wealth-in-the-us-sizing-the-market-opportunity/details
Global Drone Robots Market, 2016 To 2022 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/drone-robots-market/details
Opportunities and Threats to the Packaging Industry in 2021 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/opportunities-and-threats-to-the-packaging-industry-in-2021/details
What else does this report offer?
– Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
– Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
– Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers and brands.
– Overview of baby food retailing with a mention of the major retailers in the country along with the distribution channel.
– Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/sample/112709
Reasons To Buy
– Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
– Analyse current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
– Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Investigates which categories are performing the best and how this is changing market dynamics.
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States