Global sleep apnea device market is expected to reach USD 6.8 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research Inc. Rising prevalence of sleep related conditions coupled with lifestyle associated disorders are expected to serve this market as a high impact rendering driver.
Full research report on sleep apnea device market analysis: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/sleep-apnea-devices-market
In addition, rising prevalence of sleep apnea comorbidities such as hypertension, diabetes, obesity, congestive heart failure, and atrial fibrillation is expected to increase the demand of these equipment over the forecast period. Rising geriatric population base is more prone to development of sleep-related disorders; hence, acts as a high impact rendering driver for this market. Technological advancements such as devices, which do not require mask, machine, and external power source, are expected to increase market demand. Furthermore, large patient pool of this disease is undiagnosed; hence, government is taking initiatives to promote early diagnosis, thereby opening up avenues for the market players.
Request for sample of this research report: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/sleep-apnea-devices-market/request
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Diagnostic devices consisting of actigraphy systems, polysomnography (PSG), respiratory polygraph, and single channel screening pulse oximeters held substantial share in the product segment. This can be attributed to rising awareness of early and preventive diagnosis.
- Actigraphy systems in diagnostics devices are expected to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period owing to its state-of-the-art design and round-the-clock monitoring
- Therapeutic devices are anticipated to witness substantial growth in the coming six years. Growing awareness about sleep apnea and its complications are expected to boost the usage of these equipment.
- North America dominated the regional sleep apnea device market with over 36.0% share. Supportive government initiatives to improve healthcare infrastructure coupled with growing disposable income are anticipated to drive this region’s growth. Moreover, favorable policies such ‘Disability Tax Credit for Sleep Apnea in Canada’ helped the growth of sleep apnea equipment market in the region.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period. Favorable government support to improve healthcare delivery with economic development in emerging countries such as India and China are expected to increase demand for these devices.
- Key players operating in this market include Phillips Healthcare, BMC Medical Co.Ltd., Braebon Medical Corporation, Cadwell Laboratories, Carefusion Corp., Compumedics Limited, Curative Medical Inc., Fisher & Paykel Healthcare, GE Healthcare, ImThera Medical Inc., Invacare Corporation, Nihon Kohden, and ResMed. The key trends witnessed in this market include new product launches, technological advancements, and collaborations to gain competitive advantage.
- For instance, in February 2015, Carefusion entered into a distribution agreement with Breas Medical for their range of respiratory products
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/medical-devices
Grand View Research has segmented the global sleep apnea market on the basis of products and region:
Global Sleep Apnea Devices Market By Product (USD million), 2012 – 2020
- Therapeutic Devices
- Airway clearance system
- Adaptive servo ventilation system
- Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) device
- Oral appliances
- Oxygen devices
- Diagnostic Devices
- Actigraphy systems
- Polysomnography (PSG) device
- Respiratory polygraphs
- Single channel screening devices pulse oximeters
Global Sleep Apnea Devices Market By Region (USD million), 2012 – 2020
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Access press release of this research report by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-sleep-apnea-devices-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States