LOS ANGELES, CA – 04 May, 2016 – On June 7, Jason Scoggins, President of Slated.com, the leading equity investor solution for filmmakers, will review the fundamentals of finding investors and accepting investment through the Slated platform. Those wishing to attend this conference call event can RSVP at www.FilmFundingClub.com
Topics addressed will include:
• What filmmakers need to do before they post their project on Slated.com
• What corporate structures and legal documentation must be in place before filmmakers reach out to investors
• Legal issues involved in approaching investors
• How filmmakers can use Slated to legally connect to and communicate with accredited investors
• How Slated is compensated when filmmakers get funding
• How many films have been funded through Slated and what filmmakers should post to ensure their project finds the support it needs.
• How Slated’s analysis and scoring services can help filmmakers improve their project’s viability
• How Slated’s platform is evolving to make negotiating and accepting equity investment easier
Filmmakers can sign up for an account at Slated.com in advance of the meeting. Doing so will allow them to learn more about the platform and discover which members of their filmmaking network are already using it. They can also use this opportunity to review videos related to the Slated.com user interface which may help them gain more from the in-depth information that will be covered in this event.
Those who want to register to attend this informative conference call event should go to www.FilmFundingClub.com
Nancy Fulton’s Film Funding Club has been providing support for filmmakers since 2009. Nancy Fulton is a Writer/Producer currently working in Hollywood.
Full News Story: http://pressreleasejet.com/news/filmmakers-learn-how-to-find-equity-investment-from-jason-scoggins-president-of-slatedcom-in-upcoming-film-funding-club-event.html
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: MarketM8
Contact Person: Nancy Fulton
Phone: (310) 699 8122
Country: United States