Increasing number of smokers, increasing incidence of obesity and blood pressures, lack of exercise are some of the factors favouring the market growth. However, saturation in R&D would be the major restraint hampering the market.
Access the complete report at:
Analgesics and antiplatelet agents segments are expected to hold more share in this market as these agents are used for initial treatment of an acute myocardial infarction. North America is the fastest growing market in global myocardial infarction therapeutic market due to rise in aging population and prevalence of co-morbidities.
Some of the key players in the market include Anthera Pharmaceuticals, AstraZeneca, Apotex Inc., Bayer AG, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Capricor Inc., Daiichi Sankyo Company Limited, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Johnson & Johnson, Merck and Co. Inc., Mylan N.V., Novartis N.V., Par Pharmaceutical Companies, Inc., Pfizer Inc., Portola Pharmaceuticals Inc., Sandoz, Sanofi and The Medicines Company.
Make an inquiry at:
• Antiplatelet agents
• Thrombolytics and anti-thrombotic agents
• Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitors
• Β adrenergic blockers
• Angiotensin receptor antagonists
• Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors
• Antithrombotic agents
Distribution Channel Covered:
• Hospital Pharmacies
• Drug Stores
• Online drug stores
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States