Global Viral Infections Market to 2021 – Promising New Competitors and Expanding Treatment Population to Offset Increased Uptake of Generics
Viruses are infectious particles comprising a nucleic acid core – consisting of either DNA or RNA – and a protein coat known as a capsid. Infections attributable to viral pathogens are transmitted, directly or indirectly, from one person to another or from animal to human. Viruses replicate by exploiting the resources of their host cells, usually to the detriment of the host. As viral pathogens are exceptionally diverse, the morbidity associated with viral infections varies significantly depending on the virus in question. This report covers all viral infections, although particular focus is given to four key indications within this disease cluster: Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), Hepatitis C Virus (HCV), Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) and influenza. The global viral infections market was valued at $74.0 billion in 2014, and is projected to grow at a considerable Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.8%, reaching $117.6 billion in 2021. Key drivers of this growth will be the expanding treatment population and uptake of recently approved highly priced antiviral agents, as well as promising late-stage candidates that are expected to be priced highly.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-viral-infections-market-to-2021
The viral infections market is large and growing rapidly
– How do epidemiology trends differ among the key indications?
– What therapeutic options exist for preventing and treating viral infections?
– Which products and companies dominate the market?
The pipeline is innovative and diverse
– What is the proportion of early- to late-stage pipeline products?
– Which molecular targets are most prominent within the pipeline?
– How do the key indications differ in terms of molecule type?
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-viral-infections-market-to-2021#tabs-4
Considerable market growth is anticipated throughout 2021
– Which products will contribute to this growth most significantly?
– Will the current market leaders retain their dominance over the forecast period?
Deal values for licensing and co-development deals range considerably
– How many strategic consolidations have been completed in the past decade?
– Which types of assets attract the largest deal values?
Browse All Reports of This Category at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/pharmaceuticals-and-healthcare
Reasons to buy
This report will allow you to –
- Examine the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, treatment options and key marketed products.
- Appreciate how the four key indications – HIV, HCV, HBV and influenza – differ in terms of epidemiology, symptoms and co-morbidities and complications.
- Identify trends and developments, in terms of molecule type and molecular target, within the overall viral infections pipeline, as well as for each of the four key indications.
- Consider market opportunities and potential risks by examining trends in clinical trial duration and size, as well as clinical trial failure rates, by stage of development, key indication, molecule type and molecular target.
- Recognize how the evolving treatment landscape will drive market growth to 2021 and understand the contributions that different products, molecular targets and companies will make to this growth.
- Understand how strategic consolidations have shaped the current pipeline and marketed product landscapes.
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Toiletry, Cosmetic and Perfume Market –
- Oral and Dental Hygiene Product Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States