Food and grocery accounted for 52.5% of total market retail sales in 2015. From DKK152 billion in 2015, the food and grocery retail market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 2.21% over the forecast period, to reach DKK169 billion by 2020. Rising disposable income, an ongoing trend of rapid urbanization, rapid adoption of Organic brands, and increasing competition among retailers will transform the consumption pattern among consumers.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/food-and-grocery-retailing-in-denmark-market
- -The organic market share has increased from 3.9% in 2005 to 8% of the total grocery spending in 2015.
- -Spending per head on food and grocery will continue to grow at a CAGR of 1.8% in 2015-2020.
- -Packaged food is the largest product category sold as of 2015.
- -Sales through online channel are expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.86% during 2015-2020
“Food and Grocery Retailing in Denmark – Market Summary and Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/retail
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting food and grocery retail dynamics for drinks, household products, packaged food, tobacco and unpackaged food from 2010 to 2020
- Sales of food and grocery products through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; food and drinks specialists; convenience stores (including Independents) and gas stations; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; online; drug stores and health and beauty stores; vending machines; duty free retailers; department stores; other specialist retailers
- An overview of key food and grocery retailers operating across Denmark and their presence across distribution channels
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: www.radiantinsights.com/research/food-and-grocery-retailing-in-denmark-market#tabs-4
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on food and grocery sector in the Denmark retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in food and grocery category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including drinks, household products, packaged food, unpackaged food and tobacco in the market, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the food and grocery market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the food and grocery market – including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge – identify opportunities to improve your market share
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Oral and Dental Hygiene Product Market –
- Hair Product Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States