Timetric’s ‘The Cards and Payments Industry in the Czech Republic: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2020’ report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Czech Republic’s cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including check payments, payment cards, cash transactions, direct debits and credit transfers during the review period (2011–2015).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, and transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2016–2020). It also offers information on the country’s competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric’s ‘The Cards and Payments Industry in the Czech Republic: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2020’ report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Czech Republic’s cards and payments industry, including:
• Current and forecast values for each market in the Czech cards and payments industry, including debit card, credit and charge cards.
• Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, direct debits, cash transactions, checks and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country’s key alternative payment instruments.
• E-commerce market analysis.
• Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Czech cards and payments industry.
• Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
• Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
• The competitive landscape in the Czech Republic’s cards and payments industry.
• This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Czech Republic’s cards and payments industry.
• It provides current values for the Czech Republic’s cards and payments industry for 2015, and forecast figures to 2020.
• It details the different demographic, economic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting the Czech cards and payments industry.
• It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
• It details marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
Reasons to Buy
• Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Czech Republic’s cards and payments industry and each market within it.
• Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Czech Republic’s cards and payments industry.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the Czech cards and payments industry.
• Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in the Czech Republic.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Czech Republic’s cards and payments industry.
“Financial Services” Related Reports By Radiant Insights:
Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Sierra Leonean Insurance Industry –
Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Cayman Islands Insurance Industry –
Governance, Risk and Compliance – The British Virgin Islands Insurance Industry –
Table of Contents:
1 Definitions and Methodology
2 Key Facts and Events
3 Executive Summary
4 Payment Instruments
4.1 Current Payment Environment
5.1 E-Commerce Market Analysis
6 Alternative Payments
6.1 Alternative Payment Instruments
6.1.5 O2 direct carrier billing
7 Regulations in the Cards and Payments Industry
7.1 Regulatory Framework
7.1.1 SEPA cards framework
7.1.2 Anti-money laundering framework
7.1.3 Interchange fee regulation
7.2 Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Regulations
8 Analysis of Cards and Payments Industry Drivers
8.1 Demographic Drivers
8.2 Economic Drivers
8.3 Infrastructure Drivers
8.4 Business Drivers
9 Market Segmentation
9.1 Market Segmentation and Targeting
9.1.1 Consumer cards
9.1.2 Commercial cards
10 Payment Cards
10.1 Payment Cards Market Analysis
10.1.1 Volume and value of payment card transactions by type
10.1.2 Personal vs commercial cards
10.1.3 Contactless Cards
Browse Upcoming Reports @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/upcoming-reports
Radiant Insights Inc. is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States