StayGo™, a groundbreaking free app from Inevitable Digital LLC, empowers anyone dating online to more accurately and honestly evaluate their relationships and find out faster if they should move forward or return to the dating pool.
No more wasting time and money on the wrong person. StayGo is the world’s first app that combines social feedback with scientific methods to evaluate romantic relationships with stunning precision. It’s an essential tool for anyone using dating apps like Match, eHarmony, OkCupid, Tinder and Bumble.
“Online dating sites help you find a date, but they can’t tell you if that relationship is going anywhere, how to get what you want, or when it might be time to end it. StayGo answers all these questions,” says Jim Casey, CEO of Inevitable Digital, a unique partnership of leading academic relationship scientists and award-winning media producers. “Whether it confirms that feeling in your heart that you’re with the right person, or that feeling in your gut that you’re not, StayGo allows users to finally make informed decisions about their love lives – whether to stay or go.”
StayGo is especially helpful for online daters, but also offers insights for anyone in a relationship, no matter how long you’ve been together, whether it’s your first date or your 30th wedding anniversary.
StayGo relies on serious science, delivered in a fun, interactive way that provides users with 4 unique forms of feedback about their relationship:
1. SG Scoreis a numerical scoring system devised by a team of Ph.D. relationship experts that identifies ALL your relationship’s strengths and weaknesses on a scale from 1-100. Get your score and pat yourself (and partner) on the back, work harder at improving certain aspects of your relationship, or decide that it’s time to end it and move on.
2. SG Peeps uses a patent-pending system to invite your friends and family to anonymously reveal what they really think of your relationship. Your social network connections can see your relationship more objectively than you can, but they may not always give you their honest opinions about your relationship. This feature allows you to get candid judgment from the people who matter most.
3. SG Trackeris a patent-pending measurement tool that monitors the daily ups and downs of your relationship, like a Fitbit for relationships. Daily notifications prompt you to answer three short questions and give you weekly, monthly and quarterly graphs showing how your relationship is progressing over time.
4. SG Crowd crowdsources honest evaluations of your relationship by soliciting the unbiased opinions of the entire StayGo community, because there’s proven wisdom in the masses. You can return the favor by examining other user’s relationships and literally voting if they should “Stay” or “Go”.” (Scheduled release: June 2016)
“StayGo gives you a new perspective, putting science-based information right at your fingertips, helping you make the best decisions possible,” says Dr. Gary Lewandowski, Chair/Professor of Psychology at Monmouth University and StayGo partner. “It can help you evaluate your relationship, learn the likelihood of success and know if you’re with the right person.”
StayGo gives you a glimpse into your dating life’s future. This insightful app is a single person’s best friend, trusted wingman and sometimes, even your toughest critic. Just a few minutes with StayGo can literally save you YEARS of wasted time, wasted money and possibly wasted love on the wrong person. Don’t date without StayGo.
• OS Requirements: iOS 8.0 or later & Android 4.1 and up
• Compatible with iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
• Size: iOS – 12.4 MB & Android – 29 MB
Pricing and Availability:
StayGo is currently available for Free at both the iTunes App Store and Google Play store in the Lifestyle category.
About Inevitable Digital LLC:
Inevitable Digital LLC is a company founded out of a unique collaboration between award-winning producers of multi-media and leading academic relationship scientists. The venture is led by Jim Casey, owner of Painless Productions, a leading TV production company with hundreds of episodes of high-rated television programs for such networks as Lifetime, A&E, Discovery and Travel Channel.
Inevitable Digital has partnered with four nationally recognized relationship scientists – Dr. Gary Lewandowski, Dr. Ben Le, Dr. Tim Loving and Dr. Liz Schoenfeld – in creating StayGo. Together they founded, operate, and contribute to the popular Science of Relationships site.
Company Name: Inevitable Digital LLC
Contact Person: Jim Casey
Country: United States