Global genomics in cancer care market is expected to reach USD 9.22 billion by 2022, according to a new report. Increasing prevalence of cancer coupled with adoption of next generation sequencing for the diagnosis & treatment is expected to fuel the market with future growth opportunities. Increasing incidences of cancer triggers the demand for cost effective and accurate diagnostics in coming years.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/genomics-in-cancer-care-market
In addition, increasing demand for personalized medicines in molecular characterization of cancer to identify therapeutic targets is the factor attributing towards the market growth. Similarly, factors such as cost reduction in genome sequencing, growing healthcare expenditure levels and development of effective diagnostics & therapeutic procedures for cancer are responsible for the potential growth of genomics in cancer care.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/biotechnology
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Instrument segment dominated the overall market in terms of revenue share as of 2014 and accounted for 33.4% of market owing to high cost associated with it. Whereas, consumables are most widely used product segment in genome testing as they are indispensible component and frequently required to perform the test.
- Demand for services such as next generation sequencing, PCR and other such as cancer risk management & genetic testing are expected to grow over the forecast period due to increasing outsourcing activities to perform genome analysis. High cost of performing genetic tests and growing awareness pertaining to associated benefits with the use of these technologies are high impact rendering drivers for this segment.
- Drug discovery and development segment is expected to show lucrative CAGR of 17.6% during the forecast period owing to increasing demand for effective treatment for cancer and growing investment in biomedicines by manufacturers for the development of novel products.
- Genome sequencing held the dominant share of technology segment as it is most prominently used for diagnosis due to associate benefits such as faster and accurate method. It is expected to show significant growth rate of 17.5% in coming years owing to remarkable decrease in the cost for genome sequencing and increasing adoption rates.
- The cancer research segment held the largest share of 34.1% in 2014 due to increasing demand for faster & accurate diagnostic methods to treat variety of cancer. Other use such as commercial adoption of genetic testing is expected to be fastest growing segment owing to increasing demand of cancer genomic testing to fulfill unmet needs in healthcare sector.
- Some key players operating in this market include Beckman Coulter Inc., Illumina, Inc, Affymetrix, Roche Diagnostics, Agilent Technologies, Cancer Genetics Inc., Danaher Corporation, Bio-Rad Labs, Pacific Biosciences, Quest Diagnostics, Sigma Aldrich, Luminex, Thermo Fisher scientific, Oxford Gene Technology., PerkinElmer, Qiagen, and GE Healthcare.
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Glass Mirror Market –
- Table and Kitchen Glassware Market –
- Laboratory, Pharmaceutical and Hygienic Glassware Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States