Additionally, growing demand for 3D imaging technology in the media and entertainment industry, security and defence industry, use of 3D imaging software in the automation industry are some of the factors contemplated to fuel the market growth. However, high cost of 3D imaging software and solutions is the major restraint inhibiting the market growth. Furthermore, appearance of 4D technology is anticipated to provide growth opportunities for the 3D imaging market.
Access the complete report at:
Entertainment industry segment is expected to fuel the anaglyph 3D imaging market for their growing demand in video games and theatrical films. North America accounted for the largest share in 3D imaging market followed by Europe. Rapid technological advancements due to considerable research and development activities is the major factor favoring the North American market over the forecast period.
Some of the key players in this market include Agilent Technologies, Hewlett-Packard Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Apple Inc., Konica Minolta, Inc., Frontop Digital Technology Co., Microsoft Corporation, Tomtec Imaging Systems Gmbh, Zebra Imaging Inc., North Grumman Corporation, Mazor Robotics Ltd., GE Healthcare, Panasonic Corporation , Sony Corporation, Able Software Corporation, Visage Imaging Inc., STEMMER IMAGING Ltd., Infineon Technologies, Google, Inc. and Philips Healthcare.
Make an inquiry at:
• 3D Display Technology
• Time-of-flight (TOF)
• Stereo vision
• Structured Light Imaging
• Target Camera
• Free Camera
o 3D Display
o 3D Sensor
• Professional Cameras
• Other Applications
End User Covered:
• Architecture and Engineering
• Security and Surveillance
• Industrial Application
• Defence and Security
• Other End users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States