Furthermore, availability of IVF treatments, increasing disposable income, favourable reimbursement policies, rising health awareness on fertility issues would further augment the market growth. However, high cost of devices, ethical considerations and multiple pregnancies are some of the restraints hampering the market growth. Recent innovations in IVF technology, such as Embryoscope and capsule IVF, are anticipated to boost the demand of IVF devices in future.
Access the complete report at:
Micromanipulator is the highest revenue-generating segment owing to its extensive use in various stages of the IVF procedure. However, sperm separation system segment would witness a significant growth due to its extensive use in healthy sperm selection and gender determination. Europe and North America are expected to gain significant market share over the forecast period.
Some of the key players in this market include Vitrolife AB, EMD Serono, Inc., Irvine Scientific, Cooper Surgical, Cook Medical, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Genea Biomedx, Auxogyn, Oxford Gene Technology , OvaScience, Inc., Bangkok Fertility Center, Siriraj Hospital, Ramathibodi Hospital, Jetanin Institute for Assisted Reproduction, Cyprus IVF Centre, Al Bushra Medical Specialty Complex, Trakya University Hospital ART Center, Lifesure Fertility & Gynaecology Centre and BioART Fertility Centre.
Make an inquiry at:
Reagents and Media Covered:
• Cryopreservation media
• Semen processing media
• Ovum processing media
• Embryo culture media
• Fresh embryo transfer technique
• Frozen egg transfer technique
• Donor egg transfer technique
IVF Instruments Covered:
• Sperm separation system
• Imaging system
• Consumables ovum aspiration pump
• Other Instruments
End Users Covered:
• Fertility clinics
• Surgical centers
• Clinical research institutes
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States