viastore, along with Modern Materials Handling magazine conducted the second annual study among top material handling managers to investigate and trend critical topics. The name of the report is, “Material Handling System Choices: Priorities, Approaches and Selection Processes of Decision Makers.” The purpose of the research was understand how companies are approaching decisions regarding the evaluation, purchase, and installation of automated material handling systems for distribution centers (DCs).
The findings to include:
• Types of automated material handling system solutions that companies most commonly look for from an original equipment manufacturer (OEM)
• Types of providers (e.g., OEMs, system integrators, consultants) companies are turning to for design, implementation, and maintenance of these automated material handling systems
• Provider characteristics considered most important when evaluating automated material handling systems and solutions providers
• Material handling systems and technologies currently in use and planned for adoption during the next five years
• A company’s primary objectives in employing and the benefits produced from material handling deployments
To read the entire study, go to: http://bit.ly/1WZGFga
For over 40 years, viastore Systems, Inc. (http://bit.ly/1PxYifB) has been a leading international provider of automated material handling solutions including AS/RS (automated storage and retrieval systems), conveyor and shuttle systems, warehouse management systems software, material flow and process controls, and integrated SAP logistics solutions. The company employs over 470 people worldwide and has annual sales of over $140 Million.
viastore’s focus is on consulting and planning, together with the implementation and constant improvement of intralogistics solutions with locations in Germany, USA, France, Spain, Czech Republic, Russia, China, Croatia, Turkey, Poland, Israel, Ukraine, Sweden, and Brazil. viastore, with North American headquarters in Grand Rapids, MI, is an integrated and certified partner for all major ERP system database and operating system suppliers such as SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft. viastore earned a return spot on Food Logistics’ 2015 FL100+ list of software and technology providers whose products and solutions are key to the global food supply chain. viastore is a proud member of MHI.
Company Name: Viastore Systems Inc.
Contact Person: John Clark
Address:4890 Kendrick Street SE
City: Grand Rapids
Country: United States