Denmark’s retail market for electrical and electronics holds a market share of 10.1% in 2015. The electronics and electrical products market in the country is mature and has been witnessing a significant growth over the past few years. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3% to reach DKK33.7 billion by 2020. During 2015-2020, online spending is forecast to increase at a CAGR of 8.60%, to reach DKK12.3 billion by 2020.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/electrical-and-electronics-retailing-in-denmark-market
- Online channel is gaining increasing adoption and sales through the channel are expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.60% over the next five years.
- Electrical and electronics specialists will remain the major channel for sales having accounted for 54.8% of the sales in the category
- Communications equipment has contributed significant share towards the electrical and electronics category group in 2015.
“Electrical and Electronics Retailing in Denmark – Market Summary and Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
Browse All Reports of This Category at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/retail
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting electrical and electronics retail dynamics for communication equipment, computer hardware and software, consumer electronics, household appliances, photographic equipment from 2010 to 2020
- The report further covers the sales of electrical and electronics products through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Electrical and electronics specialists; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; department stores; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; other specialist retailers and convenience Stores (including Independents) and gas stations
- An overview of key electrical and electronics retailers operating across the product segment and their presence across channels
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: www.radiantinsights.com/research/electrical-and-electronics-retailing-in-denmark-market#tabs-4
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electrical and electronics sector in the Denmark retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in electrical and electronics category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including communications equipment, computer hardware and software. consumer electronics, household appliances and photographic equipment in the market, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electrical and electronics market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electrical and electronics market – including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge – identify opportunities to improve your market share
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Cranio Maxillofacial Implants Market –
- Cardiovascular Information System Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States