The global waterborne coating additives market is expected to reach USD 4.11 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. High rate of commercialization of waterborne coatings on account of growing consumer preference towards low toxicity and VOC content may be attributed for high growth. Advancements in formulation techniques along with increasing requirement for multi-functional additives are also expected to fuel their demand over next seven years. Waterborne coatings have penetrated approximately 90% in architectural segment in mature markets of North America and Europe as a drop-in substitute to petroleum derived solvent borne counterparts.
Download Full Research Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/waterborne-coating-additives-market-analysis-by-product-wetting-amp-dispersion-agent-defoaming-rheology-modifier-hec-hmhec-ehec-hmpape-heur-flow-additives-and-segment-forecasts-to-2022
Rheology modifiers were the leading product segment and accounted for over 40% of total market volume in 2014. These additives tend to lower the surface tension of the formulation which improves color acceptance, film quality, and wet abrasion resistance. Additionally, they help to control several rheological properties including brushability, in-can stability, sagging and film building. The product segment is also anticipated to witness the fastest growth of over 6% from 2015 to 2022.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/chemicals
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Global waterborne coating additives market demand was 522.8 kilo tons in 2014 and is expected to reach 801.0 kilo tons by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2015 to 2022.
• Global wetting & dispersion agents market size was estimated to be over 150 kilo tons in 2014 and is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period. High requirement for preventing reflocculation of the dispersed particles in architectural and industrial wood coatings is expected to drive this segment over the forecast period.
• Hydroxyl ethyl cellulose (HEC) was the most preferred rheology modifier for waterborne formulations and accounted for over 28% of the total volume share in 2014. Hydrophobically modified HEC (HMHEC) is expected to be the fastest growing rheology modifier and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% in terms of value over next seven years.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/waterborne-coating-additives-market-analysis-by-product-wetting-amp-dispersion-agent-defoaming-rheology-modifier-hec-hmhec-ehec-hmpape-heur-flow-additives-and-segment-forecasts-to-2022#tabs-4
• Europe emerged as the leading consumer with a demand share exceeding 40% in 2014 and is anticipated to witness average growth over next seven years. Large production base of waterborne coatings along with early commercialization of the finished products in countries such as UK, Germany, France and Italy may be attributed for high penetration in the region.
• Asia Pacific is estimated to witness the fastest growth both in terms of demand and value. The regional market is estimated to exceed USD 1.3 billion by 2022. Growing architectural coatings requirement in the region owing to increasing infrastructure spending in India, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia and China may be attributed for high market growth.
• Major companies operating in global industry include AkzoNobel, Allnex, BASF, Belami Fine Chemicals, Byk, Evonik, Falcon Technologies, Harmony Additive, KaMin LLC, Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Taminco.
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
• Vascular Graft Market
• Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE) Market
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States