Global Non-Hematological Cancers Market to 2021 – Strong growth driven by increased uptake of low toxicity targeted treatments and versatile biologics
In 2012, there were 32.6 million people living with any type of cancer within five years of diagnosis, non-hematological cancers are thought to account for 94% of global cancer prevalence. The key cancer indications of this report, namely breast, colorectal, lung and prostate cancer, constitute approximately 51% of global cancer prevalence.
Access Full Report With TOC @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-non-hematological-cancers-market-to-2021
The risk of cancer increases greatly in patients over the age of 65. As populations are projected to increase, with aging and increasing incidence of obesity, the prevalence of cancer as a genetic disease is only anticipated to increase, thereby acting as a driver for revenue growth. Typically, chemotherapy has curative or palliative uses depending on whether the patient’s tumors are resectable or unresectable, respectively; however, use of chemotherapies is often reliant on performance status, which is lacking in many cancer patients.
There has been a shift towards developing targeted therapies, which by their nature have less toxicity associated with their use and as a result can be administered to greater numbers of cancer patients, who are commonly elderly and have co-morbidities, therefore increasing the overall survival of this group and the number of treatment cycles they may receive.
Global revenues for the non-hematological cancer market are forecast to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.86%, from $73 billion in 2014 to $141 billion in 2021
– What is the generic penetration?
– Which drugs will achieve blockbuster status?
Overall, there are 6,484 oncology products in the pipeline, which make it the largest therapy area pipeline
– How does the composition of the pipeline compare with that of the existing market?
– What mechanisms of action are most common for pipeline drugs?
Browse All Reports of This Category at: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/pharmaceuticals-and-healthcare
18 of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies will market non-hematological cancer drugs in the forecast period
– How is their revenue share of the non-hematological cancer market set to change?
– What CAGR will these companies register in the forecast period?
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-non-hematological-cancers-market-to-2021#tabs-4
Reasons to buy
This report will allow you to –
– Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis and the treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis
– Visualize the composition of the non-hematological cancer market across each indication, in terms of dominant molecule types and targets, highlighting the key commercial assets and players
– Analyze the non-hematological cancer pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target, with a granular breakdown across key indications
– Understand the growth in patient epidemiology and market revenues for the non-hematological cancer market globally and across the key players and product types
– Stratify the market in terms of the split between generic and premium products and assess the role of these product types in the treatment of the various non-hematological cancers
– Identify commercial opportunities in the non-hematological cancer deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Chinese Patent Medicine –
- Hazardous Waste Treatment Market in China –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States