Global nucleotide market is expected to reach USD 809.3 million by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Global nucleotide market is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast period owing to its widespread use in pharmaceuticals and food & beverage industries.
Diagnostic research along with pharmaceutical applications dominated the nucleotide market owning to properties including enhanced immunity, positive effects on the intestines and positive effects of recovery from stress. In addition, growing R&D in the field of dietary nucleotide coupled with yeast-derived nucleotide for livestock nutrition across the globe is expected to propel demand over the forecast period.
For further inquiries, about – Nucleotide Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 – 2022, click on this link – http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/nucleotide-market-analysis-by-technology-taqman-allelic-discrimination-gene-chips-amp-microarrays-snp-by-pyrosequencing-by-application-pharmaceuticals-diagnostics-research-food-amp-beverage-additive-animal-feed-additive-and-segment-forecasts-to-2022
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Gene chips & microarrays market demand in nucleotide was valued over USD 200 million in 2014. Growing popularity of this technology among researchers owing to its ability to run thousands of samples simultaneously in a single experiment under virtually identical conditions is expected to drive market growth over the next seven years. Furthermore, growing demand in pharmaceutical industry to screen increasing numbers of molecules in smaller volumes as drug candidates is expected to boost technology growth over the forecast period.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/chemicals
• Global nucleotide demand in pharmaceuticals was valued at USD 113.3 million in 2014. Growing use of nucleotide in nutraceuticals product under conditions such as poor diet or stress will help in optimising the function of the immune systems which is expected to propel market growth. In addition, increasing demand for nucleotide as Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) in manufacturing animal drugs is expected to augment growth.
• Asia Pacific is expected to witness fastest growth among other regions, growing at a CAGR of 9.7% from 2015 to 2022. Presences of the leading nucleotide manufacturer in the region coupled with increasing demand for nutraceuticals and health food industry is expected to increase demand for the product. In addition, increasing food & beverage additive explorations particularly Asia Pacific is likely to propel market growth for nucleotide over the forecast period
• Key market participants include CJ CheilJedang Corporation, Star Lake Bioscience Co., Inc, ThermoFisher Scientific Inc., Meihua Group, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Biorigin, DSM Nutritional Products Ltd., Promega Corporation, Affymetrix Inc., Agilent Technologies Inc., Lallemand Inc., Nanjing BioTogether Co., Ltd., NuEra Nutrition and Ohly GmbH
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/nucleotide-market-analysis-by-technology-taqman-allelic-discrimination-gene-chips-amp-microarrays-snp-by-pyrosequencing-by-application-pharmaceuticals-diagnostics-research-food-amp-beverage-additive-animal-feed-additive-and-segment-forecasts-to-2022#tabs-4
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 Research Methodology
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Research Scope & Assumptions
1.3 List of Data Sources
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 nucleotide Industry Outlook
3.1 nucleotide market segmentation
3.2 nucleotide market size and growth prospects, 2012 – 2022
3.3 nucleotide value chain analysis
3.3.1 Vendor landscape
3.4 Raw material outlook
3.5 Technology Overview
3.5.1 TaqMan allelic discrimination
3.5.2 Gene chips & microarrays
3.5.3 SNP by pyrosequencing
3.6 Regulatory framework
3.7 nucleotide market dynamics
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
• Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) Market
• Latin America Flow Cytometry Market
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their Nucleotide Market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure Nucleotide Market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro Nucleotide Markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States