Eindhoven, Netherlands – May 18, 2016 – Quantuz, a contemporary watch brand launched by Paulus van Leeuwen in 1992, announced the Company’s latest watch collection – “Shades Of.” This joyful and stylish line is excellent for both men and women to design their own watches. Currently, Quantuz released an IndieGoGo campaign to offer exclusive discounted pre-orders for the new collection. The goal is to raise $15,000.
The clean and elegantly designed watch has no brand in the dial, which is unique to the industry. The carefully designed lugs create a perfect fit for any size wrist. The “Shades Of” collection is great to wear on a night out with friends or at work. It can be worn on any occasion imaginable and will enhance any outfit. The watch incorporates reliable Swiss-made movements with high-quality execution and the watches have a reduced design, which has always been at the core of Quantuz watches.
Unique Quantuz: “Shades Of” features:
• Powered by a large and strong Swiss Made Ronda 783 movement.
• Durable clear sight on dial and hands through a scratch proof Sapphire Crystal.
• The 37mm watchcase is 3ATM water resistant and made of anodized aluminum. This allows for the many elegant colour combinations with the bezel, a 316L surgical grade stainless steel ring that covers the majority of the outside of the watch and also available in PVD: Gunmetal, Grey, Brown and Navy-blue. (matches great with jeans)
• A calf-leather, stitched 18mm parallel strap, available in 15 shades, completes the festivity.
• And a nice bamboo giftbox!
The wearer can choose from 2,700 possible color combinations with the help of a special onlinecreator. For the duration of the campaign, this program is exclusive to backers. The first 24 standard color combinations were compiled in collaboration with talented color-stylist Cécile van Eeden, a great jewelry designer, and goldsmith.
Visit the IndieGoGo campaign to view more details of the Quantuz watch.
Click here to make a contribution and purchase a Quantuz today! All watches come with a 2-year warranty. Backers can choose from a number of attractive rewards. Perks will by August 2016.
This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of a special project! Help the campaign reach its goal by sharing this on Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks. The more people know about this, the more support the campaign will receive.
Distributed by CROWDFUND NEWSWIRE
Company Name: Quantuz
Contact Person: Paulus van Leeuwen