For urban commuting or outings, the more simple and controllable the vehicle is, the more convenient users will be in daily life. Obviously Airwheel Z5 2-wheeled electric scooter is designed based on this kind of philosophy. It seems to be very simple but indeed it has many considerable design applied on several details. Although simple, it is practical.
Have interest and click the website to consult:
Airwheel attaches great importance to the riding experience. You’d better not look down upon the razor electric scooter. As a proverb goes, the sparrow may be small but it has all the vital organs. As a matter of fact, lots of the improvement on details are crucial for promoting users’ riding experience.
1. Airwheel Z5 electric standing scooter adds a hook on its operating rod. When users fold the whole skeleton, the hook can finely catch on the groove located at the rear wheels. It is a good way to prevent the scooter under folding condition from loosing.
2. Airwheel Z5 electric scooter for adults has the adjustable operating rod. Users are able to raise or lower the height until they find the most comfortable position.
3. Airwheel Z5 standing up electric scooter is equipped with intelligent braking taillight which can be light up automatically after stopping in the road to alarm passers-by or vehicles behind it. Therefore, night riding’s safety can be rest assured.
4. Airwheel Z5 hoverboard for adults upgrades the modular battery design. The cuboid battery package is placed ahead of the pedals so the gravity gets much lower than last generation.
5. Airwheel Z5 fast electric scooter can supply power source to users’ daily devices like iPhone, iPad or kindles thanks to the high-efficient USB port installed in the battery pack.
Away from all the tumorous and unpractical elements, Airwheel Z5 electric scooter adopts the more simplified and delicate design to meet up with more demand of users. This is the main part of its charming.
Company Name: Airwheel Technology Holding (USA) Co., Ltd
Contact Person: Eric
Country: United States